[4] swift move dude, swift move

When we finally arrived, the house they were living in was just like expected. It was located far away from the city and they clearly were the only ones living here, having no neighbors or anything. It was close to a wood, which I noticed during the 15 minutes drive. So. not. conspicuous.

We got out of the car and headed towards the house. It looked old, but I liked it. The outside was coloured in a dark brown colour, yet it had a modern touch. Zayn opened the door and a few seconds later we were inside it. Louis and Sara had been constantly flirting while our drive and he was again holding her waist, keeping her next to him as she giggled and he pulled her closer to him. From the inside, the house actually looked inviting. I expected it to be stone ass cold, but the heating was on and it was a nice contrast to the cold weather outside. Zayn guided us to the living room, which had the same attitude the whole house had. It was a bit frightening, but it has a welcoming and domesticating touch. It was quite weird you could say. I still didn't trust these guys. After all, I could not believe they're humans. Of course I still wasn't sure about what they were, but I just didn't want to trust them just to regret it later. I had to be completely sure.

We were currently watching a movie. Louis had his arm around Sara, who had her head on his shoulders and was smiling from ear to ear. Nothing suspicious happened so far, making me relax a bit more. The only thing Louis did was he once gently pushed Saras hair away to free her neck, giving her a swift kiss there. This could  be a nice and lovely action. Maybe he wasn't that bad.. Zayn on the other hand tried various of things on me, but I kept pushing him away. Didn't he already got the hint? After a while I got tired, so I left him have his hand on my thigh, keeping an eye on his hand so it wouldn't get any higher. Zayn was a hot guy after all, so I eventually gave in and got a bit closer to him to keep my head on his chest. I didn't had to look up to see that Zayn was victoriously smirking.I could still get out of this position fastly so it wasn't a crime and definitely didn't mean I gave away my trust. I was just starting to think that I just carried the whole vampire thing too far and was simply imagining things, too scared to meet any kind of vampire here, especially without my parents being here. Maybe these guy seriously just wanted to get in our pants. Was it bad that I started to like this?  Like I said, Zayn wasn't a bad looking guy after all...

"Are the other guys here too?", Sara asked. Zayn and Louis looked at each other. "No, we're all alone darling", Louis said with a much saying smile on his face. He was lying. I could smell the boys, they were upstairs. Why would he lie? My alarm went on again, but I tried to ignore it. Maybe he just said that to.. I stopped thinking when Zayn came closer to me. "Do you like the movie?", he wispered in my ear. I wasn't really paying attention to the movie, but I just nodded. I was sure, he didn't gave his attention to the tv either. He smiled at me and placed his arm behind my back. Swift move dude, swift move.

"Sara felt asleep. I'm going to take her to my room so she can sleep", Louis said which made me turn my head to look at Sara. She seriously was asleep. I didn't notice till now. I bet she's going to be really angry when she remembers she fell asleep before something could happen between the two of them. At least she was lying in the arms of the guy she has a crush on. These thoughts suddenly went away when I realized what Louis just told me. He wanted to take her to his room, them being all alone. "It's already late, I can wake her up and we can drive home", I quickly told him. I was panicking a bit, trying not to show it. She shouldn't sleep her. She shouldn't be alone in a room with Louis. "She's sleeping quite deep, I think it's better for her to stay", he told me, now sounding annoyed. He was already carrying her out of the room. I was about to stop him, when I suddenly felt lips being pressed on mine.

This chapter is a bit shorter than the others, sorry! The next one will be longer again :) I might update again today! Updates will come more often from now on on bad blood and PLAY TIME! :)