Chapter Thirteen

THE ORACLE: "In the time that is yet to come she will grow even stronger but she will start to loose control of her powers as the struggle of light and dark continues in her heart. She not yet knows that in the end she loose everything and gain nothing should she continue on this path."

XAVIER: "But can she be saved. In the week she has been on the throne she has caused more damage than my brother did in his entire life."

THE ORACLE: "This I am aware of already."

XAVIER: "And what of the prophecy you showed the night I went to find her so many years ago. Will that still come to pass."

THE ORACLE: "Her future is very unclear. As long as he does not give up on her she can be saved but that again will change the coarse the future will take."

The second that Xavier escaped from Artimira's clutches he went strait to the Oracle of Danlei to try and find a way to free his brother and take back the kingdom. Vincent followed him. He too wanted some answers. He had hoped that Kai would be able to save her since he was now the elemental of light but the man refused to fight her in an elemental battle.

What was I thinking, relinquishing my powers to that little...he thought to himself often.

Right now, however he was more concerned about this prophecy Xavier was talking about. He had to know what is was about. But he did not dare blow his cover now. He waited until Xavier left.

"You can come out now." the oracle said to Vincent. He came out from his hiding place. "You want to know about that prophecy, right."

"If you will tell me I would very much like to know what else the future holds for the girl."

"The prophecy came to me on the night she was born. Xavier had been waiting for this for so long that I had to tell him. Never did I guess that he would find her so soon. She was unprepared and so was he..."

Vincent cut him off. "What was the prophecy? What did it say?" the man was getting impatient.

"Darkness born into the light, the key to victory in this fight." the oracle recited. "You know what that means."

Vincent nodded. "Exelvator needs her in for the upcoming war and the more the light onside her grows the less his chances of getting her back."

The oracle nodded.

* * *

After Xavier escaped, I lost control of my newly acquired kingdom I gave the reigns back to Exelvator.

"You saw how easy in was to overthrow you. Come after me again and I will lock you away so deep it'll take forever for you to escape. Do you understand me." I said to Exelvator and me and my men vanished.

I was back in my castle this night. If felt as though me heart was being ripped out of my chest. It was the middle of the night and I woke in cold sweat. The dream was the same as all the other years but this was the first time it affected me so. It was my ninety-fifth birthday today.

I wondered downstairs aimlessly. Gustav was waiting for me in the kitchen.

"Happy birthday my queen." he said presenting me with breakfast.

"Thanks." I mumbled the dream and how it had affected me was still on my mind.

"Oh boy, I know those eyes. It was that dream again. What happened this time?"

"I feel different. I miss them. More than ever I want to see them today."

"I know. It's your heart. Your fight is almost over, my Queen."