Ch-4: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗿

Later, Jasmine and Jennifer were now making their way towards the Scare Floor, so they could get the doors ready for their boyfriends. They made their way to the office of Roz, the key master and administrator for Scare Floor F, holding all the keys to children's closet doors on the scare floor.

"Time to go to work." Jasmine said with a smile.

"Good morning, Roz." Jennifer called. "Who would we be scaring today?" She began to pick up her papers, only for Roz to put down her newspaper and glare at her.

Roz is a large yellow slug-like monster with a tuft of white and gray pointed hair on the top of her head. She wears a maroon sweater and black horn-rimmed glasses with supporting chains and speaks in a rough, masculine-sounding voice.

 She wears a maroon sweater and black horn-rimmed glasses with supporting chains and speaks in a rough, masculine-sounding voice

"Scott, you didn't file your paperwork last night." Roz stated, keeping the papers at bay, but allowing Jasmine to pick up her papers.

'Oops.' Jasmine thought with a smirk on her face.

Jennifer mused. "Oh, that darn paperwork. Wouldn't it be easier if it all just blew away?" She said.

Roz leaned into her chair. "Don't let it happen again."

"Yes, well, I'll, uh..." Jennifer now grabbed the paperwork and made her way off with Jasmine. "I'll try to be less careless."

"I'm watching you, Scott. Always watching." Roz said as she watched the two girls leave.

Jennifer shuddered. "Whoo! She's nuts." She turned away and puts on her blue helmet with Jasmine, the two of them going to their post.

"Forget about that now. Let's go." Jasmine said to her friend.

"ALL SCARE FLOORS ARE NOW ACTIVE. ASSISTANTS, PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR STATIONS." Mashima's voice announced over the P.A system.

The Scare Floor is a large room where all the various children's closet doors are brought in from the Door Vault via an overhead conveyor belt and are brought down by lifts on the ground. Then, the scarers enter the doors and try their best to scare as many children as possible to collect more screams.

A yellow canister rolled out from a launch platform. The canister looks to be in the shape of a AA battery, but the size of a gas cylinder, with a '+' and '-' meter on one side. It has some writing on the side of the meter, which reads 'MAX. SCREAM CAPACITY 8400 SUV'.

Jasmine and Jennifer picked up two of the canisters, making their way to the door station, which look like two vice grips with computer systems, the two girls linking the canisters up. Once done so, they pull out the file to the child that their Scarer needs to scare. They take out the card key inside the file, and they struck it against a scanner, bringing up a set of numbers on the machine. A moment later, two doors (one yellow and another in black) appear from the overhead conveyor belt.