Ch-7: 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

After the little ordeal from before, candles were lit around the room. The little girl, who had calmed down, she was now doing some drawings on some paper that Jasmine and Jennifer had given her, as well as colour pencils. The little girl then raised her head, seeing Braedey throw a piece of cereal towards her, but she caught it with her hands, and she ate the piece.

Braedey, Jasmine, and Jennifer were hiding behind the couch for protection, with Ken doing some doodling on something, possibly trying to think about what to do. Jasmine had decided to sit a little closer but kept her distance, the others still being cautious.

"Oh, how could I so such a thing?" Braedey muttered in frustration to himself, shaking his head. "How could I be so stupid? This is gonna get us in so much trouble... This could even destroy the company..." He added.

"The company..." Ken muttered, then turned to Braedey and the girls. "Who really cares about the company? What about us?" He then pointed at the little. "That little thing is a killing machine!"

The others looked to the little girl, who was doing a little dance on her own feet. ♪~La-La-La-La-La-La~♪ to herself. Jasmine giggled at how cute she is, as she sang.

'How could something so cute be dangerous? She's too innocent.' Jasmine thought to herself.

"I bet she's just waiting for us to fall asleep, and then WHAM!!!" Ken said to the others. "We are all easy prey now, my friends. Easy prey, we're sitting targets." He added. The little girl then fell over on her backside, but she got back to her feet.

"Oh, good try there." Jasmine said softly to her. "Maybe a little more practice..." The little girl nodded, then she got back to her drawings.

"Okay. I think I have a plan here." Ken now looked down at the plan he drew up on the table. "Using mainly spoons... we dig a tunnel under the city and release it into the wild!" He announced.

Jennifer, Jasmine, and Braedey gave Ken a deadpan expression. "Spoons..." They muttered in unison.

Ken sighed in exasperation, crushing the plan into a paper ball, and he threw it over his head into the bin behind him. "That's it. I'm out of ideas. We're closed. Hot air balloon? Too expensive. Giant slingshot? Too conspicuous. Enormous wooden horse? Too Greek!" He ranted on, except Braedey and Jasmine weren't listening to him ranting on.

While this was happening, with Ken ranting on about him having no plan, Braedey was looking over to the little girl, Jasmine watching on as she was working on her pictures. The little girl then held up one picture, which she drew of herself, Jasmine, and Braedey, the three of them holding hands. She seemed pleased of her drawing, Braedey impressed by how good she was with her drawing at such an age. The little girl now puts the paper down, then rubbed her eyes, and yawned.

"Hey, guys. I think she is getting tired." Braedey said to the others.

"Well, why don't you find a place for it to sleep... WHILE I THINK OF A PLAN!" Ken then yelled out, and slumped against the desk.

"Hey. You sleepy?" Braedey asked gently, as the little girl looked to him with tired eyes. "You want to sleep? Looks like it's time for bed."

"Yeah..." The little girl replied in a daze.

Braedey began to lead down a trail of cereal pieces down the hall towards his room. The little girl eats the little pieces as she followed along, then she spotted the bed. So she made her way over. Jasmine was about to say something else, but she wasn't sure of doing so.

Braedey now got a newspaper out in the corner of the room, putting a pile of cereal on the floor. "Okay, all right. I'm making a nice little area for you to..." He then heard Jasmine and the little girl giggling, so he looked and saw the latter in the bed. "Hey, hey, that's my bed! You're going to get your-" He stopped when she saw she was comfortable, her hat off her head and next to her.