Ch-5: 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 & 𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱?!

Soon enough, it was time to head home for everyone at Monsters Incorporated. At the scare Floor, the bell rang, as the green 'Scare' light goes out, and shutters began to open up, revealing the setting sun into the building. At once, the doors began to return back to the overhead conveyor belt, so they could be sent back to the Door Vault.

"Let's go, everybody! All doors must be returned!" Jerry called to everyone

"Let's go, everybody! All doors must be returned!" Jerry called to everyone. "NO exceptions!"

The assistants began to press the 'Eject' button to send away the doors, while the Scarers were relaxing and preparing to leave for home, while also sorting out paperwork

"Ooh! Look at this." Jasmine said to Braedey. "You have been on a rolling winning streak today."

"Couldn't have done it without you." Braedey brought Jasmine into a hug, the two sharing a kiss.

"Okay, you two." Amber got their attention, the two now releasing their kiss and embrace. "You can do that when you get home."

"Man, today was a good run." Ken rolled his shoulders.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like you today. You both are on a roll." Jennifer remarked to Ken and Braedey.

"Hey, another day of scaring like this, and that scare record is in the bag, baby." Ken laughed, signing off on some paperwork.

"That's right." Amber smiled. "Well, good luck tonight, and hope to see you guys tomorrow." She waved, and walked away.

As the doors began to head back to the Door Vault, the lights and main screen began to shut off, with the Scarers and their assistants now heading off to the locker room to clean up and be ready to go home.

~*~*~

In the men's locker room, Braedey was looking through his locker, with Ken talking about what he and Jennifer have planned for Mashima's birthday.

"So, get this: if dinner wasn't enough, we've got tickets to go to a monster truck rally afterwards." Ken said to the brunette.

"Oh, I see. That's nice." Braedey nodded with a nod.

"What about you? What's on your agenda?" Ken asked.

"Well, I'm gonna go and workout some more." Braedey shrugged nonchalantly. "Jasmine is gonna help out too."

Ken turned back to him. "Wha- Again? There is more to life than just scaring, you know." He said to him. He then sniffed his armpit, recoiling a little from that. "Phew. Hey, can I borrow your odorant?" He asked to him.

Braedey look a look inside his locker at what he's got. "Yeah, I've got... well, old dumpster or rotting fish." He looked at the cans.

"You got any low-tide in there?" Ken asked, Braedey shaking his head in response. "Well, what about wet dog?" He asked.