Chapter 2

The light shone bright through the windows of the room, birds singing their melodies, and the smell of bacon outside in the kitchen. It was morning, the last morning before Killian would become alpha Killian and find his mate, his one and only. In a lit room, was two boys tangled in their embrace, future alpha and beta of the Black Blood pack, Killian, and Nathaniel, both slept heavenly that night, even if our future alpha is too arrogant to admit it.

Killian POV

I was stuck under this Oompa Loompa thing I call best friend. I knew exactly why I first refused him first, but I had to say yes! Note the sarcasm.                                                                        Sometimes his terms of cuddling would either be too much or just him being scrawled on my bed with me on it. After some deep thought of the multiple outcomes, I chose violence. I pushed Nate's body off of mine onto the floor with a loud thud.

Nate shot up from the ground half awake "What the Fuck man! I was sleeping!" Nate went off with an obvious frown.

"Pfttt" I broke out laughing because he had some drool across his face,

"And they say I play too much..."he mumbled.

Nathaniel POV

As the next beta of the pack I had to endure hardships of responsibilities since a young age because I want to stand by my future alpha side. My father made sure of it with endless studies and training.

Killian was always the person out shining the rest of everyone, he was athletic, smart, and attractive. Though he had some communication problems when we were young, he'd like to keep to himself, but that was before I knew the real him.

To be exact we knew each other since forever literally, but because we both had different positions, him being the dominant alpha and I being the beta's successor, we weren't really talking, it was more like a chore to talk to his statue like form. I always thought it was because he probably thought he was better than anyone in the pack, including his parents, because he was a rare wolf where in the entire world were a hand full of dominant alphas. Eventually in year 8 of living, he decided to speak to me and open up. Since then, we're glued to each other, we basically did everything together, hell I lived in the alpha residence within the pack.

Because I was with him since forever, I believe him turning 18 tomorrow made me feel some type of excitement and a little stressed out because he'll leave me alone once he finds his mate, heck, I have zero problems with Killian finding a mate, but he never dated anyone before, it was only me he had, so of course I'd be jealous of our Luna. I had girlfriends, I have a girlfriend, I'm kinda a player, that's what I hear. I think it's a beta thing where I desired the feeling of validation from my alpha.

Other than that, I have a secret.

It isn't really much of a big deal but I could just never really say it out loud to anyone, including Kil.

I'm Bisexual, which wasn't a problem in the pack, but I'm majorly scared of Killian finding out because I don't want his views on me to change and for him to know that he was the one that sparked these feeling on me.

I never had any sort of sexual interaction with the same sex but somehow one day I started getting vivid dreams of me and some dude. Coming from the fact that I never had any thoughts of being with a dude and abruptly having sex dreams with one was weird. It was also weird that I stared at my best friend naked plenty of times discreetly.

I don't like Killian, I had to reassure my feeling multiple times before with my mother. Yes, I told my mom. She said that I probably just had some weird connection to him as the beta of a dominant alpha. Though, there's times where my body reacted in ways that I didn't agree on..

I had a reputation to uphold in the human world as the player of players. I had no time to be batting eye for the same team. I decided to keep these impure feelings and thoughts to myself because I was his right-hand man, not his mate. I could never be Killian's mate! Killian is to be mated with some big booty bitch who gives him plenty of children.

I have a girlfriend named Rachel and she's also the person who I have been in the longest relationship with. Rachel is human and is the reason that my impure feeling for my best friend have been diverted. She's just very amusing to be around with. It sucks to not have any romantic feeling for the girl who I've been dating for 3 months now.

I dated plenty of girls to hide the fact that my eyes lingered on my best friend for the longest. I seriously don't like him, but I'm very much attracted to only him, if that makes sense. I really hope that things with Rachel turns out okay, I wouldn't mind her being my mate, honestly.

Rachel is kind and sweet. She thinks of others before herself, which is how I met her when I crashed into her I the hallway. Though I caused her favorite hoodie to have a huge stain, she helped me first regardless of the fact that happened.

Other than Killian, Rachel was also one of my closest friends, I even told her I'm Bi. She said it was cool and even she feels attracted to the same sex.

Anyways

"Since today is basically your last day as a free man, let us enjoy by binge watching some Disney movies." I said as I took my seat on his bed again. I basically lived in the alpha house, so I had my own place within the house. I had a room of my own, Dominque is basically my mom, and the current alpha, Matthew, Kil's dad, was also like a dad to me too. It's not that I don't like my parents, but it's more like my siblings are of higher importance than the eldest child, they still love me of course.

"Sure, you go get the snacks while I'll go get the drinks." Kil beamed forward out the door to the kitchen's wine cellar where all the alcohol were mixed with wolfs-bane. Werewolves normally can not get drunk from human substances unless wolfs-bane was involved. I tagged behind him towards the large pantry where they had food for like the entire pack, but it was obviously because Killian had a large appetite.

After rummaging through the snacks for a good 5 minutes I found it. "Kil, I'm taking your last bag of Doritos." I knew he had an awful obsession with Doritos cool ranch and he was low in stock with them and I love teasing the man so-

"Nathan you better fuck off"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

THE END OF CHAPTER 2

VOTE

COMMENT