Chapter 13

[M]=Mature

------

Fuck he was sexy.

My eyes trailed over his powerful shoulders down to his smooth, slick, milky behind. The sight of my cock disappearing into his entrance sent a delightful shudder down my spine, which prompted me to increase my pace. His warm walls clenched perfectly around me, devouring me. My breath hitched when he started grinding his ass onto my dick.

"Goddess you feel amazing"

The thick air was filled with our grunts and moans.

I yanked his hair back so I could see his face that was hidden in the sheets. His face was flushed, his eyes were clouded with desire, and his lips were bruised and swollen. Beautiful. I pressed my lips into his again, like if he were going to go at any minute. The kiss became aggressive as Nathaniel began kissing down my jaw to my Adam's apple, leaving behind marks. "You smell so fvcking good" he moaned as he inhaled against my throat.

---

Nate was loosing control with each thrust, tightly gripping the sheet for support. He moans became twisted, voice hoarse from all the moaning. He felt the intense build-up waiting to explode spreading to his groin.

Killian noticed and ceased his movement, pulling out entirely, causing the other boy to release soft whimpers. He wanted to see the slutty face of his mate as he becomes undone, begging for his release. "Killian please" the boy whined. Nate felt like if he didn't have his orgasm, he'd die.

"Please fuck me!"

Killian smirked and buried his hardened member back with full force into Nathaniel's hole.
Nathaniel flung back his head at the sensation of his prostate being assaulted, his damp hair clinging to his skin like glue.
Kil wasn't even tired compared to male beneath him whose cock was oozing pre-cum everywhere. The alpha was still hard and strong after vigorous thrusting.

Nate was out of breath as his alpha fucked him into an oblivion, breathing heavily. He knew he couldn't keep up, Killian was a beast. Nate flipped Killian over so that he was on top, straddling his mate's hungry cock, bouncing up and down over, skillfully swinging his hips.

Killian admired his blonde mate from below with his hands positioned to Nate's quivering hips. Nathaniel's shameless orgasim was the best, if Killian could, he'd frame it above his bed. Which he could do.

"Ahhh Killian I'm cumming"

"Killian"

"Killian" My eyes shot open to a pair if eyes on me, watching me intently. "Are you done? I don't know if I should be creeped out or turned on?" He shivered with a gross look.

"Nate please don't tell me I was dreaming?" I said with my hand covering my face from the harsh sunlight. Everything felt so real, I could still feel his insides.

"Dude, I woke up with your dick against my ass. When I realized you were sleeping, I found it the most entertaining thing ever. You were sleep talking and humping the bed!" He burst out laughing, clutching his stomach like it was the funniest shit ever.

It wasn't.

'If it makes our mate laugh, then it was hilarious'

I could one hundred percent agree with Dexter, Nate's laugh was music to my ears.

"You also soiled your underwear" his eyes dropped to my undergarment that had a wet spot positioned exactly where my dick rested. I wasn't the only one though, he had a tent sitting on his pants. I moved closer towards him until I hovered above him staring straight into his blue eyes.