Chapter 15

Only Killian's parents were aware of the situation at the moment and to say that they were supportive, would be a lie. Dr. Anna was trying to do her job but every time she opened her mouth, one of them were yelling. They eventually had to step out for hindering the diagnosis.

"Alpha, there's not much work I can do to help your mate," the pack doctor paused after a brief second, "this is the work of black magic."

The room was filled with a frightening silence.

The alpha in the room was fuming, literally. Dexter had taken over and demanded the condition of his mate Orion, who was unresponsive. He stayed with Nathaniel the whole time, holding him, with fears of loosing his forever partner.

"Bring me a witch then!" The doctor nodded and rushed out the room with chills because she didn't want to disappoint her alpha and be the one who he releases his anger on.

Nathaniel was silent the whole time, his face was red from the uncontrolled tears releasing from the past hour. He forgot his birthday because his thoughts were full of horrible possibilities, that maybe he'll remain a human forever.

"Killian" Nate spoke low with hints of sorrow.

"Yes, babe" the switch was quick, Killian was waiting for his best friend to finally speak to him. Killian moved closer, if that was possible, hence the two were already glued to each other.

Nates voice broke "I don't want to be human," as if it was the worse thing ever. "They die too easy and early, like I probably can't do the shit I'm doing anymore. What if I die from stress or depression?!?"

Okay he was doing a bit too much, but Killian didn't want to interfere with his mates little rant.

"Like what did I do to deserve this! Without Orion, I'm alone-" he stopped because the growls of his mate sent shivers to his spine. Yup, he felt this unwanted fear because he wasn't supernatural anymore, he was defenseless.

"Nathaniel your fucking stupid. If you think you're alone then what the fuck am I doing right now! As long as I breath you'll never be alone, I'll be right with you, even if you're a human." Nathaniel felt guilty because he forgot about the feelings of his best friend who stuck with him through all his nightmares and troubles. He knew this was hurting Killian, if not more, to see his mate in distress.

Maybe my father was right, Killian having me as a mate will lead to the down fall of the pack.

"Killian I'm so sorry you were paired with someone like me. I'm so selfish and annoying, which is probably why you never claimed me in the first place, because I'm not worth it!" Nathaniel tried to wipe all the tears that threatened to spill down his cheeks, but what was the point when the man in front of him seen his every flaw?

"Nate, I used to hate you literally. When we were first introduced, I felt like you were forced on my, that I had to like you, as my parents loved you. My parents didn't even act like that to me, their only son. You made me so mad because you snaked your way into my life, like a fucking parasite that wouldn't go away." Nathaniel's mouth was gaping wide because it made him feel worse. "Look what I'm trying to say is the first thing I do is think about you when I wake up, sleep, whatever. I wonder what you ate for breakfast, what activities we're doing for the day, and when will you'll pop up in my face."

The alpha was struggling to spit the words out, as he never confessed to anyone.

"Fuck the mate bond, it just cleared the thoughts that I kept sealed away. You forced your way into my life and now I'm utterly obsessed with you, Nathaniel, because I-

I'm in love with you."

The alpha was determined to find a way to fix everything, at any cost for the one he loves.

----------

After Killian's confession, a witch came and started doing weird stuff, like tasting my blood. Luckily, the witch had owed a favor to Domonique. I was happier than before because I still have my bestie, mate, even boyfriend, with me.

He loves me

I was a grinning mess, my cheeks felt so sore from smiling so much.

The witch's name is Erleme, she wore a dark dusty cloak that hid every inch of her tall body. Except her bony fingers that made me squeal every time it touched me. It felt like a knife was pressed on my flesh.

She was pretty much frightening

"Your mate had the the worst of the devils done magic on you. I don't recommend getting involved with him but he purposely done the ritual so messy, it gave out his name and location. Which is a trap. It's best to say goodbye to being a werewolf young Silva. It's not worth it."

It was like a bucket of icy water was poured onto my head. All traces of hope vanished like Orion. Pun intended.

"Who is the caster?" Killian questioned Erleme who was slightly fidgeting as if she couldn't speak.

"H-he made a deal with the devil and bore the greatest sin a human could ever hold. He goes by Lucien, no one truly knows his real name, he's a disgrace to us witches after all."

There goes all fucking hope I had to get back Orion.

One more question

"Miss Erleme, who is that requested this Lucien to do magic on me?" her dark eyes that were hidden in the hood of her clock appear to be glowing as her chanted some incantation under her breath.

"I can't really tell but the person is someone who is very close to you young Silva. Alpha Killian if that all, I hope your mate gets back his wolf. And do not go near the land of Deceit."

With that, she was gone, but a single paper that was filled with number laid where she stood. I cautiously snoop down to retrieve the note to only find coordinates.

I shared a look with Killain and he knew exactly what was the plan.

Guess we're going on a road trip.

-------------

VOTE🥰

COMMENT😎

FOLLOW🤩