chapter 7

Nate POV

Our short spring break came to an end unfortunately, we had to return back to school. I hated waking up for school but I had to my dad would give me an earful about missing school, though we don't technically need to attend.

The school we attended had majority wolves, even from different packs, with a tiny population of humans. Humans, of course, didn't know if our existence . So here I was, in my sleek black Raptor, waiting for my girlfriend, Rachel, in front of her house.

Though I didn't have any romantic feeling towards Rachel, I still had boyfriend duties, like taking care of her.

I even got us breakfast, what I mean by us, is me, Rachel, and Killian.

"Killian go in the backseat, the passengers seat is for Rachel"

"No, this is my seat, I was here first"his long limbs were sprawled the seat that looked small in comparison. Today, his luscious locks were in a man bun, with strains sticking out onto his forehead. Which was of course attractive, because Killian could wear a garbage bag and still be gorgeous. 
He was wearing our grey hoodie that perfectly molded his yummy muscles, paired with black jeans and Nikes.

"Why didn't you take your car, I thought you hate when me and Rachel is all lovey lovey, huhhhh?" It has come to the point where I was tugging on the straps of the seatbelt to be released, but he kept a tight grip, he was just too strong.
I had to unbuckle my seat belt to seat him in the back but I couldn't which had me on his lap with his face so close to mine.

"Leave me alone, she could just sit in the back. I'm not in the mood" he stopped our tug of war and stared at me dead in the eye, his purple orbs drew me in. My wolf was going wild, which caused me clear my throat.

My sexual fantasies have gotten worse, and they all included Killian, my alpha. They felt so real that I'm constantly scared of fvcking up when I'm not in my hormonal daze.

I'm pretty sure that it's apparent to Kill but he's not saying anything, which terrified me. Ever since his birthday, I couldn't read his emotions
, he's either moody or mad. But rarely, like the time I hit myself with a tree, he's affectionate.

Has me wondering if I'm possibly his mate

"Kill get in the back before-" The car door suddenly opened, which stopped my rambling about how I was going do some sus shit that he wouldn't like, but I would. The pretty brunette brown eyes were wide because we were in a compromising position.

"Hey, did I interrupt? I could um walk?" It was obvious that this situation was funny to her because she snorted... My face flushed with with embarrassment because my girlfriend saw me straddling my best fiend.

"No" we both said in unison

————  ———- ———-

"Nathan, can we talk" It was currently lunch time, and I sat sandwiched between Blake and some other wolves, in front of me was my girlfriend. Killian skipped class the whole day and disappeared. To where, I wouldn't know, but he could've at least took me from French class.

"Sure of course" I sipped the remaining orange juice and took hold of Rachels hand and went to an empty classroom. We stared at each other in total silence, but I noticed that she was shaking very much.

"I honestly don't know where to begin, I think you're incredible but I feel like the third wheel, between you and Killian. Yeah what I just said is stupid but-"

"So basically you want to break up with me" I cut her off because she sounded ridiculous, pft me and Killian being in a relationship is the day Dominque submits to Matthew. Which is never because they've been married for 20 years and we all know Dominque is in charge.

Speaking of which Dominque is a total MILF!

just saying, the whole family is utterly attractive

"Um, I just want reinsurance that my boyfriend is not sleeping with his friend" she shrugged, not once has Rachel looked me in the eye. The soft sniffling did not go unnoticed though, she was crying. I took her waist by my hand to bring her closer to my face, I slowly started leaving trails of kisses down her neck.

"I'm not fucking my best fiend, trust me" I responded in between my kisses. "Why'd would you even think that?"

Rachel cleared her throat, and finally looked me in the eyes "I'm getting weird threats from someone, I feel like I'm being watched" she admit, with eyes filled of worry and fear. "I don't think I could risk my health for one of you guys fans. It's been happening for the last week and in the bathroom today, I swear I saw someone. They told me to break it off with you or else." 

"Don't believe that crap Rachel, I promise nothing will danger you" I gave one last peck on her glossy pink lips. Her tears long stopped and we just cuddled on top of a desk, which was very uncomfortable, my ass was stiff, but I didn't say anything.

"Come over to my place tonight, my parents aren't home today" She broke the silence that engulfed the classroom. Other than bothering Killian, I had no plans to go out. My dad would be happy to see me out the house with a girlfriend because that was the right thing.

It's only right that I have a girlfriend

I gave my award winning smile and nodded my head, her face instantly lit up. "Thanks babe" with one last kiss, Rachel was no longer in the classroom.

But it felt so wrong

-------------------------------

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE