Chapter 16: Step into the shadows of the bat final

Within the sanctum of the Silver Hawk Krypt, the mummified corpse of the corrupted beast, The Silver Hawk Emperor stares at the Dark Knight and the Shadow Bat Unit with menacing gray and green eyes but the corrupted mummified emperor noticed the silver heart in the area where he threw penguin in the pile of gold. His silver wings spreaded out, his elongated claw gripped his mystic swords as he continues to moan in a  ghoulish like manner.

Silver Hawk Emperor: HEART... HEART... HEART...

Grinning Bat: Oh man... Penguin, you woke up your "Mummy", Hehehe.

Brood Knight: Ummm... now's really not the time for a pun.

The mummified Silver Hawk Emperor limped to the pile of gold where he tries to reach for his heart but Batman intervened, delivering an assortment of strong strikes to knock away the mummified half man/half hawk monster away from the silver heart as he finishes his combo with an uppercut.

The Silver Hawk Emperor twitched a bit before slowly turning his hawk head towards Batman, clearly unfazed. He let out a loud screech as he fires a huge breath of green flames at Batman, who dodges the attack.

Batman: Blood Bat, what more do we have on the mummified emperor?

Blood Bat: Sigh... In order for the silver hawk emperor to unleash his curse upon Gotham, he needs his heart... if he gets ahold of it, he'll be at his full power & all will be lost.

Batman: Any leads to how to reseal him?

Blood Bat: You need the Sacred Gold Spear to pierce the Silver Heart in order for the silver hawk emperor to go back to the underworld.

Grinning Bat: Guys... problem with that.

Night Fang: What?

She points to where the silver heart was but it wasn't there anymore along with a certain bird based crime boss.

Blood Claw: (low snarl) Penguin...

Goddess Bat: He can't be allowed to leave the Krypt with that heart.

Batman: Night Fang & Goddess Bat, You go after Penguin and get the silver heart, the rest of us will keep the beast busy.

Night Fang: Got it.

Goddess Bat: Come beloved.

Night Fang nods as he and Goddess Bat run after the bird themed criminal. Meanwhile, Batman, Blood Bat, Brood Knight, Grinning Bat and Blood Claw deal with the mummified Silver Hawk Emperor, who snarled at them for keeping him away from his heart, gripping his sword as it glowed green & turning into a giant spear.

Silver Hawk Emperor: TREASON... PUNISHMENT... IS DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

Batman: He's closing in, get ready!

Blood Bat, Blood Claw, Brood Knight & Grinning Bat: Right!

The mummified Silver Hawk Emperor flies up and lunges at the Dark Knight and the Shadow Bat Unit.

******

We then cut to Penguin, who was seen running through the Krypt with the silver heart of the mummified emperor and bags full of the treasure.

Penguin: While those bastards keep the shivered up bird corpse busy, I'm leaving with this valuable relic and a huge load of gold. Ashamed I couldn't clean out the whole krypt of it's riches but I got away with enough to last me a lifetime-

He was cut off when a batarang struck his right arm, making him drop one bag of gold. Stopping in his tracks, penguin sees Night Fang and Goddess Bat running towards him.