Chapter 3: Luna loses it- Monstrous Clay Behemoth

We cut to lincoln's room where the white haired boy was playing video games and was close to beating the final boss when he heard a knock at the door. Lincoln paused the game and walk towards his room door, opening it to find luan standing there.

Lincoln: hey luan, what's up?

Lincoln gets sprayed with water from luan's squirting flower.

Luan: more like 'wet's' up? Hahaha! Get it?

Lincoln: (sarcastically) haha... now what do you want?

Luan: have you seen luna around?

Lincoln: no, why?

Luan: (groans) dang it, you too.

Lincoln: me too?

Luan: I asked lynn, lola, leni (who just got home from the mall), mom, even lily and they all said that they haven't seen her.

Lincoln: luna probably went to hang out with her friends.

Luan: (frowns) no dice linc, she told me today that all of her friends are busy right now to hang out. I just have a strange feeling that something bad is happening to her.

Lincoln: hmm... I have that strange feeling too but let's not jump to conclusions luan.

Lucy: (appearing out of nowhere) I know where she is.

Lincoln and luan: AAAAHHHH!! LUCY!

Lincoln: lucy your jumpscares are gonna be the death of me.

Luan: talk about 'grave' misfortune, hahaha! Get it? But seriously, my heart nearly stopped beating!

Lucy: heh... wicked.

Lincoln: you said you saw luna and where she went?

Lucy: she didn't go anywhere... more like dragged away. I was hiding in the dark fireplace, writing one of my poems when something caught my eye... it was luna, knocked out unconscious and dragged away by lisa out the front door...

Lincoln: what?!

Luan: why the heck would she do that?!

Lucy: she probably was looking for another test subject for an experiment... sigh... lisa looked like she hasn't slept in a while so she's aiming to do something drastic.

Lincoln: lucy, did you see where lisa took luna?

Lucy: I followed them out back. But when I got there... they disappeared...

Lincoln: they couldn't have, they must still be there.

Luan: let's go check, who's knows what lisa is doing to luna.

Lincoln, luan and lucy leave the room and head downstairs.

Narrator: with lisa.

Down in the underground lab, lisa continues her torturous experiment on luna as she kept electrocuting the clay infused rockstar, forcing her body to morph into various animals and objects now. And with each electrocution, luna was losing her humanity and sanity bit by bit as she wanted out of here.

Lisa: (jolting down notes; smirks) interesting... can now morph into various types of animal species and objects. Fascinating...

Inside the bubble prison, luna was laying there, in a deformed, inhuman visage of clay ooze morphing into various things, unrecognizable as one of her eyes was looking at lisa with great rage and madness. The deformed rocker groaned and moaned distortedly as lisa presses the button and electrocutes luna again as she screamed in agony. That was the final straw as luna snapped... she couldn't take it anymore... she wanted out!