Chapter 4: Luna's rampage

Within the town of royal woods, a loud high pitched scream was heard followed by dozen as the civilians of the town were fleeing in fear as the giant clay behemoth that was once luna loud was attacking the town. Her monstrous roar echoed throughout the town of royal woods as she started smashing buildings, throwing vehicles around into homes and stores, causing fires and major damage.

Anyone who crossed the clay monster luna's path was either brutally injured or killed due her shape shifting monstrous onslaught. Meanwhile, news reporter Katherine mulligan and her camera crew were here, doing their job on getting footage of the rampaging monster luna.

Katherine mulligan: this is Katherine mulligan reporting to you all live on royal woods news. Out of the blue, a giant, purple slimed creature has appeared and is attacking the town and its inhabitants! The brutal casualties are getting high as the police department is on their way to deal with this rampaging beast, citizens who have escaped or not are advised to get to their homes, lock up and/or warn everyone of the upcoming danger plaguing our fair town and run like heck!!!

Camera man: katherine behind you!

Katherine mulligan turns around to see the giant clay behemoth luna stomping towards her and the others as they screamed and ran away, escaping the rampage.

As people were running, luna was roaring as she knocks a few people into building walls with her massive arms, splattering them as well as stomping anyone who crossed her path. We then see hawk and hank punching each other and laughing dumbly.

Hawk: nice shot bro, but I can hit harder!

Hank: naw man, I'm the best puncher!

As they continue to punch each other, hawk and hank heard a huge stomp as they saw the giant clay behemoth luna, who let out a loud roar while hawk and hank held each other and screamed in fear. She grabs hank and hawk in her giant hands and glares horrifyingly at them.

Hawk: let us go!

Hank: don't eat us!

The giant clay behemoth rocker growled ferociously and only put both her hands together as she begins to squeeze the life out of hawk and hank, using her clay to form spikes to her clutch, piercing the bodies of hawk and hank, effectively killing them as she threw the dead bodies aside.

Meanwhile, lincoln, lucy and luan were running through royal woods, seeing the destruction Luna was causing and the dead bodies everywhere.

Lincoln: oh man!

Lucy: this is too much death... even for me...

Luan: no time for that, we have to find luna and help her see reason before the whole town is history!

???: history? Like, I didn't study for that!

Lincoln, Lucy and Luan turn to see Leni running beside them.

Lincoln: leni?! What are you doing here?!

Leni: well I saw you guys like, run so I thought I'd join the fun!

Lincoln: we're not having fun, we're chasing after luna, who's become a monster!

Leni: (smiles) silly linky, luna's not a monster, luna's a person. Silly linky.

Lincoln, Lucy and Luan roll their eyes.

Luan: let's just find luna before she gets in even more trouble.

As the four loud siblings were following luna's trail through her path of destruction, none of them noticed that lisa was secretly following them, carrying a gun type weapon.