Chapter 1: Lisa's experiment and test subject

We cut to the loud house where we see the genius of the loud family, lisa loud, who was currently working on her next experiment. She looked like she hasn't slept in 2 weeks as she was mixing green and light brown liquid chemicals together as she carefully added a drop of a light purple substance into the beaker as it starts to shake and glow.

Lisa: duck and cover!

Lisa does so as the beaker glowed brighter and shook even more until it suddenly stopped shaking and glowing as the liquid turned into a soft and squishy light purple ooze.

Lisa saw this and smiled.

Lisa: excellent! My protoplasmic chemical has stabilized itself! Now on to phase 2.

Lisa takes a sample of the protoplasmic ooze from the beaker and places it under her microscope to get a better look at the protoplasmic ooze through the microscope. As she got a look, she saw the cells of the ooze, forming into different shapes, merging with each other and expanding further.

Lisa: (jolting down notes) interesting, very interesting... now for phase 3, a test subject. Lori's at her friend's home, leni's at the mall and lana's at the zoo with father unit. So that leaves lincoln, luna, luan, lucy, lynn and lola. Lily can't be experimented on with this or I'd be in trouble and I can't just ask them either. Lucy would be hard to find due to disappearing and remaining hidden, lincoln would rat me out to mother unit if I experiment on him, Lola and Lynn would kill me if I experimented on them. Luan would say no and make a non-humorous pun or subject me to dangerous pranks come april fools day (shivers). So that leaves...

Lisa heard humming as she turned around and saw luna walking by, humming a song. Lisa's face formed into a creepy grin.

Lisa: perfect... luna is the perfect candidate for my experimental protoplasmic chemical. I know she'll say no if I ask but... (creepy grin grows) who said I had to ask.

Lisa pulls out a mini tranquilizer gun and leaves her room and follows luna downstairs, hiding the tranquilizer gun behind her back. She continues to follow luna in the garage while noticing luna grabbing her guitar, ready to shred.

But before she could, luna spotted lisa.

Luna: (smiles) hey lis. What's up?

Lisa: (smiles creepily) oh nothing important at the moment, just checking on my third eldest sibling.

Luna notices the creepy grin on lisa's face as she got suspicious.

Luna: (raised one eyebrow) what's with the creepy grin lisa? You're not hiding something, are you?

Lisa: what?! Oh nonono, I assure you that I have nothing to hide. You have my word.

Luna narrows her eyes in suspicion for a moment before shrugging it off.

Luna: okay... if you say so...

Lisa smiles but snickers quietly.

Luna: so what brings you here lis?

Lisa: (lying) yes, I came to inform you that your idol mick swagger is currently at our doorstep, seeking you    and your musical talent.

Luna beamed in excitement.

Luna: (excited) MICK SWAGGER'S HERE?! GOTTA GO LIS, I GOTTA GO SEE MY IDOL! I'M COMING MICK!

Luna fled the garage passed lisa, who grins creepily as she aims the tranquilizer gun at the running luna and fired, hitting her square in the butt with a dart, stopping her as she screams.

Luna: YEEEOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!

Luna saw the dart on her butt and pulls it out, wincing as she looks at the grinning lisa with a heated glare.

Luna: dude?! What the heck was that for-

Then luna started to feel funny.

Luna: uuuuuhhhh... wh-what's going oooonnn...?

Luna was seeing the whole house spinning as she turns to the grinning lisa as she fell to her knees, breathing heavily.

Luna: aaaauuuuuuhhhh... l-lisa... what did you dooooo.....?

Luna fell to the ground, fully unconscious. Lisa walks towards the sleeping luna and looks down at her with a creepy smile.

Lisa: excellent... now I have my test subject. Luckily everyone's upstairs and mother unit's in her dwelling so they won't see where I'm taking our third eldest sibling. Sorry luna... but this is all for science.

Lisa grabbed the sleeping luna by her feet and drags her away.

To be continued...

(Hello everyone this is omegacrow and welcome to one of my new loud house stories that I said was coming up soon, a Batman x loud house crossover: Clayface Luna-Moon Scourge. Please like and comment on this chapter. Chapter 2 will be ready sooner or later, this is omegacrow fading to black...)