Chapter 8

Author note : please vote and comment, I love hearing your opinions and thoughts, positive or negative so comment.

Chapter 8

"Wake up Amore."

I was slammed out of my nightmares to a sweeter nightmare filled with only a weird blurry and red vision by a bucket of water that seeped down my clothes and sent a surprising shiver down my body, and I could swear I heard my own whimper.As I quickly erupted in surprise at the very,very cold water to a nightmare of those sweet yet bitter eyes of the people who not only knocked me out but also kidnapped me during the incident. I felt the ache and banging in my head that was trying to get out but blocked by skin and bones and I slowly became more aware of my surrounding and position. I was very aware with the water dripping down off my skin and hitting the ground and that my feet were not even touching the ground and I tried to move but I could feel the tight and painful grasp on my wrists as the chains rattled. I like a mermaid off land who couldn't even swim and flapped around because there were also cuffs painful and uncomfortably wrapped around my ankles and the rattling noise just made my headache worse than before. Fuck, he hit me too hard as the red was my own blood hitting the ground in a repeated motion like the water running down my skin.

My vision ever so slowly became more clear with the water and blood still being a obstacle in my eyes yet I could see the light was very dim in this room and the emptiness of the room with it being like a box. The bricked walls were a plain and dirty gray with the floor looking like the carpet had been ripped away until there was just hard concrete.

Shit, where was I?

Again, I tried to move and finally knew I was just making my headache worse and making the other two laugh with my impossible struggle that no man could escape. I finally cocked my head to side to meet the eyes of the god, I always thought to be loving yet were just truly heartless with their cold smile that mimicked the other with their silver eyes and already foreshadowing something I didn't want to believe. I felt the strange and uncomfortable, fear clouded my mind as I could read their eyes too well for my liking and the excitement behind them.

My death...

Vincenzo , I swear listened to you yet they are the ones that came for me.

(Days before)

———————————————————

"Don't fucking touch me" I whispered almost too scared that my voice would betray me as I could already feel the dryness in my throat and the wettest that was forming behind my eyes. I stomped away to remove myself from that fucking parasite that did something unforgivable to me even if it was so little to him, to me it was something important. I was already regretting letting him be my friend. I wanted to punch him but I knew that alone wouldn't be enough to make everything go back and I could already hear him walking behind me confused by my anger. I walked faster hoping he would just get lost until I calmed down.However, I caught the reflection from the corner of my fucking eye that was I saw the stupid reason for why I may have a my new profound hate for Vincenzo. My hair was no longer the charcoal brown that made me feel part of a family that I knew I was no longer apart of but I knew deep down there was some part of me that wanted to be part of that family so badly. I knew I was only truly upset because he took away the only thing that made me feel still apart of that family and I also was aware and saddened by the thought of never being able to laugh at that stupid joke.