Your ours and we won't let you escape (boyxboy)

Well I was bored and if there any mistakes tell me and this is just the first chapter so enjoy

WARNING : MAN ON MAN ACTION so don't like ,don't read.

Chapter 1 :The end  

I remember everything in detail: the feelings, the words and finally my hate but I don't want to remember but I know it be my eternal nightmare. 

The end of my happiness....

He pinned me to the locker in the locker room when everyone was too busy too in PE  so were by ourselves and he looks at me with those beautiful brown gems with that look of a lustful hungry teenage boy as he leans in to kiss my helpless, vulnerable, desperate being but I leave my hands to wonder through that ash coated hair as he bites into my bottom lip to invade my mouth with his needy tongue but I'm refusing him too much as he's only kissing me to get me to forgive him for kissing his stupid fake girlfriend in front of me. 

He stops with his sweet pecks against my lips as he already knows the reason I'm not happy with him and smirks with that cheeky, knowing grin that says 'you know you want to.' He lightly pecks at my neck and tries to move down to the middle where my shoulder and neck meet and I know he loves hearing my light, soft moans as I call his name over and over and asking for something I know I shouldn't as he moves to my right ear and blows into my ear gently with his lustful grin and whispers those sweet words filled with only lust and love for me.However his hands slithers under my shirt and feels my bare skin with his heavenly touch and I know what he wants but I need to keep control over my desires for him even though the overwhelming feelings for his touch and love is sometimes too much that a kiss isn't enough for me but I refuse to cross that line so I hold back too much.

I push him against the wall and the howl of his pain echoes through out the locker room and the fear builds up inside me as I know this is the only way I have kept myself contain as he just glares questioning me as if he doesn't know why I stop him while panting a little.I stand panting trying to catch my breath as I know what nearly happened and this has happened so many times before and I think I can't take this being a secret any more as I clench my fists to fight the feeling of lust for him. 

"Mark. You know I refuse to have sex with you unless you tell your parents about us and make everyone see were in a relationship" I said but I could see he was pissed off about how I pushed and he glared harder as if I can't understand him. 

He sighed as if I already said this hundred times and he's tired of it as it's not important to me. "Darius your being unreasonable seriously, and you haven't even told your parents your gay but you know what my parents are like and you know if I told everyone what would happen to me." 

All he cares about is himself, it's me this and me that but before I said anything else .I looked at him as he tensed and his jaw clenched harder with his fists clenched tighter and I could see the anger behind his eyes like a fireball going to blast into my face then he rolled his eyes trying to hold himself back from saying or doing something different when just thinking about the outcome of what would happen to us. 

"I would lose my place in the football team and lose my friends and everything else." 

I wasn't having this as he only thinks about himself and doesn't care one bit for me and he knows I hate his girlfriend and the fact that he with her to make sure no one guesses he's gay but he doesn't seem to understand my feelings with that slut around and I don't like sharing.