Chapter 12

Happy Valentine Days.

This is my Valentine gift to you!

I love reading your comments and seeing your votes!

PS: This is longer than usual, I just wanted hurry and get to the point of this story.

MUST READ: THERE ARE MINOR MISTAKES

Once this story reaches twenty chapters, all chapters editing shall be than! - My promise x

Enjoy x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

This was the first time I was seeing a real smile on Daniel's face, it was so malicious and venomous that I had already forgotten that small, gentle smile he had that last time in the park. This smile was so bitter yet the look in his eyes had a odd coldness yet you could tell he was loving every moment of this and than Gerardo no longer wore his fake smile.He wore a silent smile as he stared at me with fake gentleness in his eyes. Those eyes were like his brother's yet the emotion was more hidden.

"Tell us, Where did you really get the USB?"

------------

"Michelle, do I have to wear these?" I stared horrified by the article of clothing that I held in my hands that were going to a new part of my uniform for tonight. We were in the employee changing room and after we had the place set up, we were changing and Michelle was just touching up on her(his) make-up while his daughter was in the female changing room. What I held in my hands should not even exist. Booty shorts. Not just any booty shorts. Bright red, Lycra ones and words 'eat me' on the back in black sequences. I bet if Vincenzo saw these, he would laugh himself to death. No, he would laugh while forcing, I mean, helping me put them on. I could already see that bipolar madman's face. Asshole.

"You saw my text right?"

I painfully nodded with my eyes still on the booty shorts with dread. I got a text today from her that I have to shave my legs and I was glad Vlad did not see it but he gave me a weird look when he saw shaving cream in the basket when we were out buying ingredients for dinner. However he did not make a comment, he gladly ignored it and avoided bringing it up even when he saw me take it in the bathroom in hand. I sighed at myself at the thought. Vlad must have bad opinion or make some assumption on me without me even wanting to ask. I must of moved from commoner to faggot in his books.

She(he) stared at herself in mirror and admired her beauty while pouting her lips after applying her bright red lipstick that matched her bright red dress with sequences. Was there a theme I was not getting?

"Than you're going to wear them, there's nothing else to wear. Its those or nothing."

The truth was Michelle was going to exploit his new little money maker. He only hired attractive people at the club to bring in customers, he always hated his regular customers who were always selling their own products instead of buying a drink. Yesterday, Michelle was pretty happy with the results with his new employee, thanks to him, he had more people buying drinks. Then were many men and few women coming to give tips and asking about him to Michelle. He noticed more people were sitting on the stalls than at their own tables and decided to watch his new employee with amusement. He already could see the ideas running through their eyes when they viewed him from the back and watched that cute heart shaped face. So he decided he may give them a little of what they wanted.

He watched the boy behind him changing into them through the mirror in front of him and was glad the boy did it without fuss, he was almost thanking Vincenzo in his head. Darius was already struggling to put them on as they were so tight. Even when he was got them on, he already felt a little naked and exposed. He did not mind the shorts as much as he though he would because they felt like his briefs or boxers on, just less comfortable. However he hated those words on the back. He was already screaming and wishing they were just red without those words at the back of them. At least, he was behind the bar so they will not be as noticeable.