Chapter 4 : The fininsh of my weird day

Author note: so yes it's chapter 4 and you are saying crap like Lunar what the hell took you so damn long but seriously argue with school work as it's been getting in my way and chapter 5 is kinda nearly done as I'm still unsure if it's perfect.
If there are issue speak!

Oh yeah vote.

Oh crap.

Oh crap.

I swear damn you Vincenzo.

I was running with all my God damn might to my job, today I was doing my other part time job with helping in a warehouse and carrying heavy boxes into the van and stuff.However, if I didn't run any faster, I will be fired because of that stupid fucking homophobic at work that hates me for being gay and I didn't even know how he found out but he did and wants me gone.He's the boss's son so he knows it easy to get rid of me but he knows his dad would look down on how immature he is so he uses other ways to get rid of me like when I'm late, it's the end of the world I swear, but when someone else is late;they are let off by saying a simple sorry.

The man's name is Joseph and he's my manger and given the position by his father whose pretty nice guy which was given such bad luck to be blessed with that type of son.

You're are wondering why I'm cursing Vincenzo right?

After I finally finished my last class, he was waiting outside of it like I had even told him which class I was in and then I saw him chatting up or being hitting on by a barbie.I wanted to smile but avoided to as this would mean he may ignore me as that girl was Claire Johnson and she hated me for reasons I rather keep to myself and if he wanted that girl, she tell him something like stay away from me or something.Even if she was just a one time thing, she do everything in her power to keep him away if he decides to hook up with her because she hates me too much.

Sadly, I was deadly mistake about him wanting her attention as I turned down the left hallway, towards my locker ,ignoring him as I could already hear him loudly calling my name but I ignored him like a good little poor mute kid. I finally made it to my locker but he was there before me somehow as I just stared blankly at him.he was smirking as he was leaning against the locker next to mine like he's been there the whole time.

"I cannot believe my best friend left me when I'm kindly waited for him outside the his classroom for a long time because my class finished early" he spoke to himself in a long dramatic playful tone.I felt my lip twitch as I was about to laugh at him for being a drama queen and I wanted to say something like we are not best friends and you sure you were there for me or her? but held myself back. I went to my locker and put my books away but he was just watching me like he knew I wanted to say something.

"No one is around to hear you.They went to watch the guys practice so you can speak."

I looked around us and just like he said they were gone and I forgot it was open practices for all clubs, so people can watch different clubs practice and people were watching the Gods practice while drooling and I really wish I could be one of them but my job more important.I forgot it was one of those days.

I ignored him again deciding it's time to leave and go to work so I carried on my way until I notice he was following me with a look that seemed like he wanted something.Don't ask how I knew but that sliver lining shined with a little and gave a hint of mischief behind them that made me a uncomfortable.

"Something you want?"

I questioned and there was that damn signature smile that I actually wanted to punch as it seemed so much like a annoying Cheshire Cat that was so smug.

"Give me your number."

I just glared at the inches I was shorter than him by and just walked away and tried to leave and ignore the idiot until he went a little bipolar on me again when he grabbed my arm with a tight and painful grip on my arm and pulled me closer towards him and with a dark and cold tone he whispered "I heard interesting things about you from Claire just a moment ago,I didn't you know you could do something like that?"