Into the real world

(Eteled has a human form along with Corrupted mii know as Austin. Eteled form is Henry, his real life form and Cm is short for him and his human form is Austin)

Sam hugged someone and proceed to cry. "HOW?! ME AND KYLE SAW YOU DIED RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!" Sam shouted. The person shrugged. Sam invited the person in and asked for help. "Eteled, I missed you..." Sam said, sad in glee. Eteled smiled. "Same here." Eteled help Sam. Eteled couldn't focus. All of he could think of was living with Cm. Living with him was... Well... uncomfortable.

(Back with Eteled and Cm, now called Henry and Austin)

Austin growled after finding out he was living with Henry. He was happy at first but after finding out he was living with Henry, he was annoyed.
'Fuck. Why him? Out of all people, why him?' Austin thought. Austin went over and yanked to covers off of Henry. Henry groan and try getting the covers back. Austin grabbed him and threw him on the the hard, wooded floor. "Ow. Hey what the fuck!?" Henry shouted. "Whoops, sorry." Austin said, smirking.

Henry and Austin stared in each others eyes. Henry sighed and got up and walk to his door way. Leaving the room, Henry slammed the door. "Wow, guess a pitty guy wanted his nap, uh?" Austin thought. Austin walked out of Henry's room and walked towards the living room where he found Henry in the kitchen drinking some water. Austin walked toward Henry and pushed him against the wall. "What the hell is your problem!?" Austin didn't answer. Austin threw Henry on the ground and got on top of him.

With no hesitation, Austin repeatedly punched Henry. Not so much bruises, just a few. Henry manage to kick Austin off him and got up to rush out of the kitchen. Austin ran after him, yelling at him to come back. Henry reached his door and slammed it shut in front of Austin's face. Austin sighed in anger and stormed in the living room.
A hour later, they both calmed down. Austin stared at the ceil, bored till he heard footsteps. He turned his eyes towards the dark hallway to see Henry. Austin sat up to see a better glimpse at him.

Henry looked away and walked toward the kitchen again. Austin quickly got up and walked towards Henry. Henry was just drink water again, thinking it will reduce the pain from his head. Austin grabbed and threw Henry to the counter. Henry grunted, fell to the floor and looked up at Austin. "What's the matter Henry? You look upset. Do you need-"
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" Henry shouted. Austin looked at Henry. 'He... Snapped?'

Henry looked at Austin, in rage. Austin was in shock but smirk. "Whoops, sorry. Didn't know what I was doin-" Austin was cut off when Henry punch on his nose and eye. Austin fell and look up at Henry. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING?! YOU DID THIS WHOLE THING ON PURPOSE! ABUSING ME!? WAS THAT ON PURPOSE!?" Henry yelled. Henry kicked Austin in his nose. "I KNOW I KILLED, THAT WAS FUCKING 10 YEARS AND MORE, AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T LET THAT SHIT OVER!? BE REAL WITH YOURSELF HERE DAMN IT!"

Austin was shock but in raged. Henry breath in and out heavily. Henry backed up on the counter to catch his breath. Austin manage to get up and looked at Henry, closing his eyes. Austin was in rage. He wanted to take his anger out. Austin walked towards Henry and punched him in his face. Henry grunted and fell on the floor. Austin started kicking and stomping on Henry's body. Austin breath heavily and threw Henry against the front door, making him collapse. Henry was on his knees, spitting up blood. Henry looked up to see Austin walking towards him.
Austin stop infront of Henry and kicked him in his face, making him wine. Austin smirked and gripped Henry's shirt to pull him up close. "Mess with the wrong person Henry." Henry and Austin stared into each others eyes. They both n of turning into their mii form. As soon as they thought, they both turned into miis. They were both shock. Henry was scared inside but Austin was happy in the inside. Henry kicked Austin and rush to the door. Luckily, it was unlock so he opened to door and dash in the streets. Austin dash out the door and rush after Henry.

(I got lazy so yeah. Bai)