Henry Morris

(Third person POV)

Henry felt a bit pressured. Not by Austin, but by his friends as well too!Maybe, it was best they didn't know. They didn't understand why Henry caused all if this.

"Who is Henry Morris?"
That was until that question popped out of nowhere.

Henry didn't know how to respond. Everyone looked at him. They clearly were interested in the quest to.

A sigh of defeat and sadness, Henry sat on the couch, and so did everyone else.

"Tell us, Henry." Sam shivered.

He could feel Austin's heavily pressure on him. He inhaled and exhaled several times. With Henry leaning back, his part of th story was different from the rest.

-----

(Henry's flashback)

Nothing usual happens at the company. Finding new ideas, new designs, new everything. It wasn't really interesting, but it was very busy and had little few laughs.

Is what everyone else would've thought. People never new a wrongful event happening that day.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" Henry respected, sitting in Todd's office.

"Have any ideas of our Wii, Morris?"

Henry shook his head no. Something was off. Todd had a creepy look in his eyes and it was giving Henry chills. He raised his eye brows and wondered if there was anything else his boss wanted to say.

"Y'know. There's a new recruit here. He's quite a smart fellow." Todd said statistically.

"Austin Sanders? He's been popular here for a while now. People are starting to like him."

"Doesn't that make you upset? Doesn't that make you jealous? Seeing another person being credited for something that's not new?" It made Henry feel different. No was all he replied with.

Todd walks behind him and relaxes Henry's muscles. "Not only am I the boss, but I deserve the amount of respect he gets. It's unfair and unbalanced. It's like the bastard runs this company." He whispered. "Which is why I called you here, Morris.."

"I want you to dispose of him. I want you to kill out of my sight."

The request made Henry discomfort and shook. Killing a person just because of jealousy and respect?

"Todd! Are you crazy!? No way!" Henry yelled at the top of his lungs. He was furious at such a terrible demand. Todd did nothing but grin.
"I knew you would deny."

Todd took out a photo of a family. A familiar family. Only to realized it was his family. "Your mother is in the hospital, right? She was shot several times by your father, huh?" Todd assumed. Henry looked down with a eerie expression.

'How does he even know about this? Is he stalking me!?' Henry thought. "So, how about we make a deal?" The boss interrogated. "I'll give you the amount of money you need in order to get your dad out of jail, and for your mom surgery, if you do what I asked you.. You know you want to. Just to save your family life~"

Henry couldn't deny it. He wanted to save his mother. He wanted to see her live. He needed her.

Henry accepted the bride.

---

Henry flushed the toilet. He looked at himself. All he saw was a reflection of a selfish monstrous murder. The axe was still visible, so he broke the end of the axe and stuff it in his bag he brought. He walked out. Wiping his mouth after puking, he needed to leave. He has to leave. He made the deal.

"Hey, Henry?" A concerning voice called. He turned to see a friend- or co-worker of his, Mike. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going home." Henry stated. "I.. I have a headache."

"... Did you take the pills in the cabinet?" Mike replied. Henry said he did, but he knew there was no pills in any cabinet. "That didn't do so well, so I'm clocking out for today." Mike nodded, understanding. There, Mike let Henry walk out. That was close for Henry. A bit to close.

----

"Ma?" Henry called.

There's his mother, resting in the hospital bed with tubes over her body.

"It's gonna be ok.. I'm going to get the money. I promise I'll bail dad out, just for you. You'll have the surgery soon.."

He started to cry. He knew his mother wasn't listening in her coma. He wish he could do better. He wish he was better than what he was now. He killed a man who had his own future, but no telling what he went through either..

No wonder what Austin was going through either..

----
(End of Henry's flashback)

Dispite Henry not telling them about his mother and father, he told them everything they wanted to know.

It was silent. The silent felt like a angry and understanding one. He knew who was angered, which was Austin and Kyle. It seemed like Mike and Johnathan could understood where Henry was coming from. Sam was stunned. She looked away to her feet.

"You selfish, greedy bastard!" Kyle screamed. He leaped onto Henry, making them fall onto the floor. Austin watched in satisfaction. Kyle attempted to strangle Henry, but Henry manage to overpower Kyle and pin him down.

Johnathan let Henry off of him and Mike picked Kytowards reaching towards Henry. "You greedy murderer! You killed a innocent relative of mine for money!? He disgusting filthy asshole! He deserved to fucking die! He deserve to live through hell! I wish you never was in our life it the damn in the first place!"

"Kyle Sanders!" Johnathan yelled. Henry was stunned. Austin snickered. Sam stared. Mike was still holding Kyle back.

"How would you mother feel, huh?!"

"That's enough!" Johnathan gripped Kyle's shirt and dragged him to the door. "We're taking Kyle with us, Samantha." Sam nodded. Mike let go of Henry and walked out with the Sanders. Sam closed the door and placed her head on the door frame, sobbing.

Austin placed his hand on Henry's shoulder, whisper in what Henry wish happened his entire life.

"Your mother should've swallowed you"

After his statement, Austin walked towards the dark hallway. Henry stayed straight faced. He growled sadly. He grabbed his axe by Sam and ran down the dark hallway.

"Austin! Henry!"

Austin turned back. There, Henry prepared to slice Austin into pieces, screaming in pure anger and sadness.

(Hope you enjoyed the chapter. School's been a struggle for me, but I'll keep you updated)