Past Mistakes

Sam and Eteled were at Kyle's house. Kyle was to busy on his room, thinking of how Eteled and Cm came back in the living world. Speaking of Cm, he was busy having a head ache after last night. Eteled and Sam felt something different between each other for right now. Sam turned to see Eteled so they can have a conversation together, soon she notice a bruise on the left side of Eteled's cheek.

"Eteled is that... Is that a bruise?"
Sam said, her voice shaky and worried.

Eteled got up without saying a word. He walked to the door till he was stopped.

"Yeah Eteled, is that a bruise?" Cm said sarcastically. Eteled sighed and left, slamming the door. Sam got starled.

"I've never seen Eteled act like this before. Is he ok?" Sam asked, worried. "Yeah he'll be fine." Cm replied. Sam and Cm stared at each other for a good 9 seconds. Sam sighed and got up to see Kyle. Cm sighed and turned onto human form, then got up and laid in the middle of the floor.

(Now calling him Austin)

Austin hated Henry with all his guts.

'Henry killed me for no reason and yet he's still alive' Austin thought.

Austin heard coughs and blows outside the door. Curious, Austin got up and looked out the window to see Eteled smoking.

Eteled smoked 5 cigarettes, in pain. If Eteled was sad or down, he would cut himself, but he moved on to smoking. Austin was surprised but annoyed to even look at him.  Austin went back and laid on the middle of the floor.

'Pitiful, just pitiful' Austin thought.

(Meanwhile with Sam and Kyle)

Sam and Kyle were... well... was silent. Kyle turned around to see Sam, having a little blush. Sam turned to talk to Kyle about something. Kyle turned back around, blushing hard. Sam smiled and sat up. "Kyle? Is something wrong?" Sam asked, sounding kinda shaky. Kyle turned around and sat up. "Well," Kyle took a deep breath and started... well.. confessing.

"Ever since we were in junior high, I've felt... low. On the 2 day of junior high, that's where... you.. came," Kyle spoked, stuttering. Sam came close to him. "G- go on." Sam said.

"Your brown hair, your blue eyes, your... personality, everything about is... w- well..." Kyle tried really hard to explain about how Sam is. Sam looked at Kyle, smiling.

"Hey Kyle..."
"Y- Yeah-"

Sam pressed her lips against Kyle's and Kyle was in shock. All you can here from Kyle's room were smooching sounds. Eventually, They both fell asleep.

(Meanwhile with Cm and Eteled)

Cm and Eteled was arguing. Cm couldn't stand that fact the Eteled was the one who started it, although, he thinks it.

(Few minutes before the fight
Calling them Austin and Henry now)

Austin had eventually fell asleep then soon woken when the front door opened. Henry turned out of mii form and walked towards the kitchen, not looking towards Austin.
Austin sat up and began talking.

"Well well well, look who came back, had a good time or some shit?" Austin said. Henry turned around and gave Austin a glare, then sighed and turned back around. Austin started to get furious. "Ugh I just HATE," Austin slammed his hand on the hard wooden floor, starling Henry. "How you ALWAYS think be silent will get YOU OUT OF SHIT,"