Unspeackable

Ever since today, Eteled felt uncomfortable...

Has Austin became... Abusive?

Eteled thought to himself. Eteled became self-conscious. "Hey, Eteled..."
Sam asked. Eteled snap out of his thoughts. "You look stress, how about we take break, does that sound ok?" Sam asked. Eteled nod and Sam took him to a guest room. Eteled lay down and tried clearing him thoughts. He heard Sam telling someone to go away but the person kept telling Sam to let them self in. There was silent afterwards. Sam finally told they could stay. Eteled turned into human form and got up.

(Now calling him Henry)

Henry got up and stretched. He heard footsteps coming towards his door. The person knocked aggressively, trying to see if anyone was in there. Henry got startled and turned to the door. He turned back said, "Come in."
The door opened and was slammed shut.

Henry ignored everything. "Hey bitch."  "Woah, that's not very nice of other guests to treat other guests wrong-" Henry had his phone in his hand then soon dropped it after turning to see Austin behind him, walking up to him. Before Henry could take a step back, Austin grabbed him and punch him in the face, making Henry fall.

Austin crouched down and smirked. "He, how damn pathetic, a fucking joke. Wheres the Henry who had energy to kill Austin eh? Wheres he at?" Austin claimed. Henry stared into his eyes, then looked away. Austin smiled and punched his nose. Henry held his nose, shaking in fear.

Austin began punching Henry.

The first punch was hard, making Henry wine in pain.

The next one was even harder. Henry coughed up blood hitting Austin's face and shirt, Henry kicked him off, managing to get up while in pain. But with no hesitation, Austin push Henry back down and got back on top of him. He started punching him again.

Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth Ninth punches, blood, pain, and pleasure. The blood and pain came from Austin's fist and Henry's face. Austin looked at his face, not pleased. Henry face had flat bruises and blood coming from his front head and his mouth. Austin smashed his foot into his neck, making him spit up blood and wine in pain. Henry cried silently. Austin laughed.

"Geez your weak, towards me?! You manage to tie me up and killed within your force, with no god damn hesitation! Now, we're fucking BACK from the living world, and you can't stand up for your, NOT EVEN TOWARDS ME?! PATHETIC! WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!" Henry turned over, curled up into a ball holding his stomach.

Austin grabbed Henry's shirt and pulled him up to his face. Henry turned his eyes towards the wall, not eye contact. Austin smirked.

"Ya know, Ill make you regret killing me After... All... These... Years. Shocking you when we were in the wii was very much satisfying, watching you cry and scream, brung joy inside me, finally getting my revenge. When I realized I was back to the living world and got stuck with you, made me excited,"
Austin threw Henry down. Henry, still in pain, manage to get but was pushed back down by Austin. Austin kicked Henry in his stomach, causing more pain. Henry groaned and wined.

"See you act like this, will now bring me joy. I despite you, and that bitch, Sam, but Sam looks nice. Lets make a deal."

Austin crouched down to see a better glimpse of Henry. Henry sat up and spoke. "You live with Sam, and Ill live with Kyle. Sounds.. Good.. Enough?" Henry said, still not making eye contact. Austin looked shock and spoked out, "My my my, you've finally spoke. The last time you'd spoke was when I punched in the face. Pfft, bitch."

Austin kicked Henry on the side of his head. "Just tell Sam, ok?". " Still speaking? Maybe this will do."
Austin turned into his mii form, along with Henry.

(Now calling them Eteled and Cm, short for corrupted mii)

All you can here from Eteled's room was groans. Cm gripped Eteled's shirt and threw him on his bed. Eteled stared at Cm as Cm dis the same. They stared for a while till Eteled passed out.

'Finally' Cm thought

Austin opened Eteled's door and left. While walking he notice Sam was doing something, but didn't want to know. Cm kept walking, now realizing that he had to tell Sam. He walked back, stopping at Sam's door and spoke out,
"Me and Eteled made a deal of how we are splitting up." Sam looked up and was confused. "Do you mind if I stay with you, because Eteled is moving to Kyle's house- whoever the fuck he is."
Sam looked still confused but said it was ok for Cm to stay at her house. "But its up to Kyle to take Eteled or not." Sam added. Cm didn't care. "Ok, thanks." Cm walked down to his bedroom, exhaustion and worn out. He flopped on his bed and got undressed. Cm laid in bed, pull the covers, and feel asleep.

(I am tired af cus I finish writting this at 12:40, im very tired. So have a good night rest, cus im am tonight.
Be sure to vote, comment and follow.
Bai