Chapter 11

Back to y/n's POV yayyy-

"I'm just trying to fix you~"
That was the final straw, I felt anger flash throughout my body and acted on impulse.

And just like that- I punched him right in his perfect little face. "You complete asshole." I muttered as I climbed out of bed and left speedily, giving him no time to recover.
His room is an icebox anyways.

After I had slammed the door I rubbed my fist.
'Damn he's solid' I went into the bathroom to clean myself up, and silently thanked the universe that William didn't bother to get up.

I washed my face and fixed my hair. I looked at my reflection- 'Wait, someone's missing..'

"Michael! I knew I was forgetting something-"
I changed out of my work clothes and into the outfit I had worn when I first arrived in the 80's.

'Ah, comfort clothing.' I smiled to myself. Then my smile disappeared, I have to get the car keys from British boy.

I didn't knock, or try to be quiet at all. He doesn't deserve my kindness.
He was sleeping and holding a pillow to his chest, blood still dripping from his nose.

"You're a mess Afton."

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled "Miss me already? Or have you come to apologize?"

I rolled my eyes "Neither, Ass hat, I need to pick Michael up from school."

His smile faded and he sat up stretching. "No need dearest, he's staying at a friend's house tonight, so you won't see him until after work tomorrow."

I assumed a casual position and blinked. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

He stood up from the bed and fixed the covers "Well you didn't exactly ask now did you?"

I sighed and turned to walk away, but William grabbed my wrist.
"Not so fast y/n. You did this, you're going to clean it up." He pointed to his face, now covered in blood from his nose down.

"I thought you were an adult Afton." I attempted to get free from his grasp, he tightened it, unfortunately.

He leaned in closer "And I thought you were nice.
Being completely tired of his Bullsh*t I grabbed his ear and brought him to eye level.
"I am not nice Mr.Afton. There's a difference between being kind and being tolerant." I spat.

A flicker of amusement shot through his eyes and he smirked "Ok, Sweetheart."
I let go of his ear and he dragged me into his bathroom.

I huffed and got all the stuff ready. Afton sat on the counter and watched.
I got everything together and pushed him off the counter and sat down where he had been sitting. Then I gestured for him to come closer.

As I cleaned the blood off his face I noticed some had gotten on his white dress shirt.

I sighed and kept working. Afton gave a confused expression, "What?"

"You ruined your shirt." I bluntly stated and pulled his face closer so I could reach it easily.

A look of concentration was plastered on my face as I wiped up every single drop and smudge of blood.

Luckily, the bleeding had stopped. "All done, happy now?" I set the cloth down and looked up into his eyes.
He stayed idle and scanned my face.
"Your cut is healing quickly." William hummed

I blinked slowly "Yeah, it is. Now move, I want to go take a nap."
He rose a brow and smirked. "No."

"No? Really Afton, I'm not in the mood for your cocky attitude." I replied curtly