Chapter 15

*When you have a spectacular idea for a fight scene but you have to build up to it 🥲*

AUTHOR-CHAN IS BACK BAYBEEEEEE
AND WITH TONS OF CHAPTER IDEAS
AHAHAHAHAHHA
I mean- just look at this masterpiece:

AUTHOR-CHAN IS BACK BAYBEEEEEEAND WITH TONS OF CHAPTER IDEASAHAHAHAHAHHAI mean- just look at this masterpiece:

Y/N is resilient. A- MATERIAL GWORL
*throws simp food* FEAST!!

ANYWAYS-
ONTO THE STORY!

Y/N's POV:
I groaned as I sat up, stretching for a minute before opening my eyes. 'Sleeping on the floor was a bad idea.' I thought, standing up to look at the mess in the living room.
Spilt popcorn and empty wrappers littered the carpet, along with a mountain of pillows and blankets.
Mike was cocooned in a swaddle of blankets. William was- nowhere to be seen.

I looked around confused, then sighed upon seeing the vacant driveway. "Where could he have gone?"

Sighing, I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal. 'What's the point of all of this...' I ate quickly and washed the bit of dishes left in the sink.
Micheal got up and started putting the couches back together.

"Hey Mikey?" I grabbed a trash bag from the box.
"Hm?" He hummed.
"Does your dad always disappear like this?" I walked over and threw away the empty bags and boxes.
"Yeah, he's just at the pizzeria." He grabbed the vacuum and plugged it in.

I walked over to the couch and sat down, watching the mess be sucked away into the machine. "Weird. I thought everyone was off work today.."

"They are, I suppose he just wants to finish his project while the pizzeria is empty." Mike shrugged and continued to vacuum.

"Hm. Got any plans today?" I asked

Micheal turned off the vacuum and began to wrap up the cord. "Yeah, my friends want to hang out at Jesse's house for lunch." He finished and tucked the vacuum into the corner.

"Oh. Cool." I replied looking at the clock. "It's already 11, are they picking you up?"

He nodded and grabbed his shoes from the rack by the door.
A couple minutes went by before they heard honking. "That must be them, you cool being by yourself till dinner?" Micheal asked

"Yeah, I'll probably just watch some tv or nap." I sighed and gave a small smile
"Have fun!" I called as he waved and walked out the door.

Silence.

Just silence.

"Can I leave now?" I asked, hoping for some type of answer.

The lights flickered slightly and something appeared on the couch beside you.
"I suppose you could. He'll try to stop you though." It whispered.