Y/n L/n character page

y/n - your name
l/n - last name
n/n - nickname
m/n - mother's name
f/n - father's name
h/c - hair colour
e/c - eye colour
f/c - favorite colour
f/f - favorite food
f/d - favorite drink

(Please note that not all of the above will be used in this fic but it wouldn't hurt to know them just in case).

Y/n's gender : 
For this story y/n is going to be a female with she/her pronouns (sorry to those who don't identify as such, you can change the pronouns used in the story if you want :))

Y/n's quirk:
You have no quirk seeing as at the start you come from Earth, where powers are only found on a TV screen and in books.

Y/n's sexuality :
Your sexuality won't be mentioned in the story, meaning it's what your real sexuality is. However, you're going to have quite a flirty personality (when you are close to someone only) towards all genders (except Mineta for obvious reasons).

Y/n's height :
Here, you are going to be shorter than Midoriya (it doesn't matter what height, it's totally up to you). 

Y/n's age :
Seeing as this story is following almost exactly what happens in the manga/anime (starting from volume/episode one) you are going to be 14 but it changes just as it would in MHA.

- Disclaimer -

My Hero Academia doesn't belong to me, it belongs to Kohei Horikoshi! The only thing that belongs to me is y/n!