when you get blinded(temporaty or otherwise)

Sonic

when you came home, you stumbled into him. "dad..?" 

"yeah?"

"i think i'm blind i cant see anything..." you chuckle softly.

"you what? how did? who? who took you home?

"well... knuckles got me home... i dont exactly remember what happened."

Tails

"Father, it seems my optical sensor has malfuntioned... again. we may need to replace it."

"alright... i'll order a new one... did it happen while you were sleeping?

"no because i fell into the water a few minutes ago. and some water had gotten in my eye system."

"why didnt you say that earlier..?"

"say what earlier. oh i am wat-"

"water logged?"

Amy

"mom. i cant see." you had stayed still because you dont have an exact grip on the lay out of the house since she changes it now and again.

"cant see what?"

"i just cant see."

"i'll take you to a doctor tomorrow..."

"thanks mom."

Eggman.

"hey Pops? i cant see shit!"

"i swear if you blinded yourself again, youre grounded for a year."

"good news, i already can see again!" ypu walk away.

"q-bot. or-bot, schedule an eye correction appointment again in five minutes."

infinite

hugs, hugs all day. and asks if you want eye correctuion surgery. then he works his butt off to get enough money if you said yes.

silver

tears for a week, helping you around and all that. until you get the hang of it. still tries to help when he can

Blaze

she helps you until you get the hang of it, giving you space to do things on your own

Shadow

unknown to you, hes getting revenge on the thing that did that, from briar patches to the freaking sun, he will not stop, until you need help or just wanna hang with him.

knuckles

he helps you in.. diffrent ways. you are also now like toph blind but can still kick ass.

Rookie

Stays with you until you need some space, also helping with tasks you have slight trouble with.

Metal Sonic

he is your eyes now. he describes everything that you are around and the best way to go about it.

Espio

Haha, you think you- oh wait you can.

um... espio is like the others except he makes you meditate while hes out or appoints charmy or Vector to watch you... never goes down well though.

Mephles

man is worried sick, you can still play video games with a few cues, and mephiles helping.