Finding out something

Sonic (14 years)

You were playing some video games. You finished and went to get something to eat you walked past Your dads room when you heard him say "She doesn't know Tails. I hope she doesn't find out she's adopted... It would break her." You covered your mouth and walked to your room.

Tails

You were fixing some errors in your code when you saw a "Memory File" you opened it it was the first time you activated not with tails though it was with eggman. You saw him fighting you when something disabled the video feed. I were built by egg man? You thought. You fought Father? You look at your hand you took off the gloves your father gave you there was the Egg man symbol on your right palm. You got scared and put it back on not wanting to believe what you saw

Amy

You've suspected that you were adopted since you talked with Infinite. "Amy dont you think its time to tell her?"

"Tell her what Shadow?"

"About being adopted Amy" I held my mouth in my hand to stop me from screaming. "She already suspects it amy."

Egg man

you kept wondering what sonic meant by "youre making children robots now?!?!" You went to your dads production room you saw a container you looked through the small windows there Where Animals inside it.you gasped as you tried to open it. You it the button on top and it opened they ran/Flew away as you did too.

Infinite

You and your dad were walking around town looking for the business Everyone was liveing in everyone was moveing into a apartment building. You saw a Red wolf who approached you and Infinite.

"Is that the same guy who made a sun and tried to kill us?!?!" a voice was hushed but you could still hear it. You didnt pay attention it to much.

Silver

"I'm going out! I donr care if you say no Dad!" You shouted closeing the door as you run to an old rubbled town. You walked around the town you see a house that isn't rubble you stepped inside you see two body's there you look at them they look lime you but... Dead and maggots have been eating them for what looks like your whole life. You keep looking around everything was prepared for a Baby a (Girl/Boy) to be exact. You see your dad at the door "Y/n... I never wanted you to find out"

Blaze

You heard a fire broke out near a town you went to the town the fire was out but most people where severely hurt a couple who had burns up their arms and torso you treated their burns when the female told you about her Niece/ nephew who disappeared in a fire much like the one that happened.

"What was their name?" You ask

"Y/n..." They tell you

"T-thats my name..."

"Wait how... Y/N!" She shouted as she hugged you.

Shadow

You were exploring when you see a pod that was old as you. You looked inside there was strange writing (to others) but you could read it

"Hello if you can read this, our kind has been wiped out, she/ he is the last of us. Their powers might be too dangerous. (S)he can make anything onto ash please help her control it. good bye my child." That sounds like me...

Knuckles
...I...don't...know...anything bad they did... Soooooo yeah they fine for now...

Rookie

You were practicing with the lighting whip gun... Thing when you heard "Y/n doesnt need to know right now Sonic."

"Why? They are 15 they should know" Y/n was by the door listening... What should he tell me? Y/n thought.

"How would you feel if your parent who raised you from a baby. Told you you were adopted?" They said. You stared in surprise. I was Adopted?