kidnapped

Sonic
You and your dad were running and playing with each other you didn't see the trap and suddenly were in a tube and was being carried off away from sonic

|Sonic POV|
Egg man just kiddnaped my baby (boy/girl) He's going pay I ran towards y/n who was trying to get out.

-y/n pov-

I should have seen this coming I was set down and a man with a wide torso and skinny legs HOW IS THIS MAN STANDING?!?! I thought. "EggFace" I taunted. He was confused now was disappointed.

"So this is The blue hedgehogs kid... I would never take care of one of these..." He said not looking at me. (Author: * brakes the fourth wall and puts her face in the hole* ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?)

"EXCUSE ME?!?! THSES GOT SOMETHING AGAINST (t/a)?!?!" I shouted at him. He rolled his eyes. At least I think. There where these two dumb but pretty funny robots Egg face built. I talked to them until my dad came in and beat Egg faces bots (not the ones I was talking too they where fine)

Tails
Father and I were fixing some old gageits including my necklace that tracked my movements just in case something happened to me. "Y/n your necklace is finished do not take it off OK?" I nodded. "Then go ahead and see the world" he Nuzzles my metallic cheek. I waved good bye and went out side for the first time. It was beautiful. "How is it Princess?" A voice asked me. It was a male with black fur and stripes on his spines.

"Who are you?" I asked trying to hide my most metallic parts.

"Shadow. Sonic told me of you. I have a feeling something is going to happen to you."

"O..k? Do you know father?"

"Tails? Yes I do. But I do know their enemies well most of them are bots"

"Want to hang out if you think anything happens you can tell father or uncle sonic."I told him he nodded he showed me around the town my (A/T{Animal Tail}) wagged in excitement. I suddenly couldnt go any farther with Shadow.because I hit a glass tube I tried to get out before my necklace gloss and showed a hologram of my Father.

"Y/n! ARE YOU OK?!?! SHADOW TOLD ME YOUD JUST BEEN KIDNAPPED" he shouted

"Yes I am being kidnapped but I'm going to escape in 3.. 2.. 1.." I told him charging my lazer beam it made a hole I jumped out. But I didn't take in the height I was at. "Father I may have made miscaluaions and now am falling to the ground... help?" Luckily Father was flying towards me in the tornado. I popped in the seat behind him.we didn't talk until we hit the ground. We walked inside."I'm sorry father I should have looked where I was going or calculated the height I was at." I looked down in shame

"We make mistakes Y/n. that's part of learning. Its part of LIVING. I'm glad your experiencing it" he turned to me with a smile on his face I was making Father proud.

Amy
We were walking with the reformed Infinite, who had a Hoodie on and he took off his mask. Mama was happy about that. Mama had to do something for a bit so she left me and Infinite to talk. I learned about his past in Dr. Eggmans care. "What about you? You and Any don't look alike..."

"I... Don't know I've lived with mama my whole life as far as I know." my ears dropped.

"I'm sorry it just that I was curious and I must have done something wrong forgive me!"

"Its fine just don't bring it up with Mama. She'd probably kill you. Hey want to see mamas garden?" Infinite nodded we headed outside to the garden. Suddenly Infinite shouted something before he seemed to sink? I looked at mamas plants same thing I tried to go towards them but a barrier got in the way. Infinite teleported In here but wouldn't put we were trapped "Mamas going to kill us..." I said as I pulled out a Hologram com device. "Hey mama were in a Situation mind helping us?" She didn't say anything next thing we knew mama was chasing us with "the big hammer" trying to get us out. It took a few tries but was got out. i was grounded for 3 days for getting Kidnapped.

___________Author speaks_____________

Part two will come out tomorrow! I guess.

Sonic: yo Jupiter what cha doin?

NOTHING anyways bye guys!!