Chapter 1🦋

Sasuke's eyes fluttered open and he was greeted with the sight of the cave's damp ceiling. The prior event immediately filled his head and he jumped to his feet, his senses alert and his hand on the hilt of his sword ready to attack as he peered around the dark cave.

His eyes landed on his unconscious teammates at the back of the cave but sensing no other dangers he slowly walked over to them. His foot collided with Suigetsu's side earning a loud yelp from the boy.

The sound alerted Karin and Jugo who jumped up. "Why are you so loud" Karin yelled at him

"You're yelling too idiot," Suigetsu retorted "and I only yelled because Sasuke assaulted me," this earned a glare from the raven-haired leader.

Karin turned to Sasuke a worried expression on her face before she started gushing over him, running her hand all over him "to check if he had any injuries"

Irritated, he grabbed her hands and shoved her away. "Enough, we have more important things to worry about, like where we are," He said sternly with a grimace.

Only then did the team seem to notice their dilemma. Sasuke walked away from them and they followed him confused. Peeking his head out of the cave he observed the unfamiliar surroundings and when he sensed no danger he exited the cave the team trailing behind him. 'Did entering the cave transport us.'

They leaped through the tree and though he didn't want to admit it Sasuke was troubled. They traveled for about half an hour and Sasuke stopped abruptly when he saw something familiar, something he thought he'd never see again.

The Konoha Gate. Further aiding the idea that the whirl had teleported them.

At the sight of it, he was frozen. After a few seconds, he regained his composure and turned to his team members to inform them they were leaving but a voice stopped him.

"Sasuke-sama, we weren't expecting you," they turned towards the voice to see two-leaf village jonin starting down at him.

After a pregnant pause Suigetsu let out a boisterous laugh. "I don't know what you're on lady but Sasuke is not someone who should be addressed with such respect," he said catching his breath.

After sharing a confused look, the jonin replied "We'll escort you to see Lord Seventh," walking away.

Sasuke stood still for a moment before deciding that to figure out the situation is to follow them. It felt surreal to walk through these gates again.

"PAPA!," he heard a shout and turned to see a girl around twelve with black hair and eyes wearing a red dress. Sasuke was taken aback at the striking resemblance between them and was even more so when she wrapped her arms around him.

Sasuke hated physical contact so he and his teammates were equally shocked that he didn't push the girl away immediately. Sasuke found the hug quite nice and he placed his hand on the girl's shoulder after a couple of seconds and pushed her away gently.

The girl was confused because her dad always hugged her back and if not he'd poke her forehead at least. She tilted her head and looked up at him, her confusion visible.

She looked up and noticed his appearance, her confusion increasing and so was his. "Dad why do you have your teenage self's appearance," she asked.

"Who are you?" when he asked this, the girl became suspicious that he wasn't her father but his chakra signature was the same so she thought otherwise. She looked behind him and took notice of the people behind him registering their youthful physique as well and frowned.

'Time travel...but that's impossible...I think. Maybe this is just another one of Boruto's stupid pranks.'

The girl was beginning to get perplexed and in an attempt to figure out the situation she asked "What's today's date,"

Sasuke looked at me with an are-you-stupid type stare before answering "It's ×× ××××× ××××, now answer my question who are you," he said the second part more sternly.

"I'm Sarada Uchiha, your daughter and it appears you are in the future, the date yy yyyyy yyyy to be exact,"

"WHAT," the shout echoed from the other three members of team hebi while Sasuke simply stood there immobile with shock.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°