Chapter 2🌺

A Daughter. Sasuke couldn't quite wrap his around the idea and all the things it means. The thought just kept bouncing around in his head.

It meant that he might have failed in killing Itachi, took residence in the Leaf again, he has a significant other and he succeeded in reviving his clan.

Sarada and the team hebi members stared at Sasuke with concern as he hadn't spoken a word since Sarada revealed her identity. They could see the cogs turning in his head.

Karin's mind however was filled with images of her and Sasuke's romantic exploits and experiences, a grin formed on her face.

The jonin pair that had been forgotten made their presence known by clearing their throats. This brought Sasuke out of his thoughts and drew the other's attention.

The female amongst the two sighed "If the situation is as you say Sarada, then we need someone better suited to deal with the situation," she finished pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Should I call mama then?"

"Yes, please fill her in on the situation."

Sarada nodded and pulled out her phone, the team hebi members stared curiously at the device.

Sarada put the device by her ear and immediately her mother answered.

"Hello," Sakura answered, the hospital chatter in the background.

"Hi, mama."

"Is something the matter, are you ok."

"Yes mama I'm fine," she quickly reassured to stop her mother from getting all worked up

"Oh, ok that's good then what's up"

"Papa's here! well, kinda" she whispered the last part

"Really! I wasn't informed he was coming today."

"Yeah well, can you come to the gate?"

"Uh sure, gives five minutes."

Ok bye, love you" Sarada finished then hung up before turning to the group.

"She's coming."

After they fell into silence as they waited for Sakura, which gave Sasuke time to think. 'Who's her mother, my wife' A certain kunoichi invaded his thoughts and his cheeks burned red, a small smile playing at his lips. 

Karin who was watching him intently noticed this and stiffened, Sasuke never smiled.

They felt a chakra signature moving toward them and looked up to see a pink hair kunoichi walking towards them.

Sarada smiled and waved at her mother. When she stood before them, they got a better look and first noticed how beautiful she is.

Looking at her from head to toe, Sasuke's mouth went dry and he couldn't think straight.

When he was done his ogling their eyes met and he blushed a deep red before stuttering out "S-sakura."

The other team hebi members were looking at Sasuke with shock as the almighty Uchiha just stuttered.

Karin stared at the woman before them a sneer forming on her face. Suigetsu took notice of this and snickered, a hand covering his face.

"Sasuke-kun!" she exclaimed in shock. She started at him for a few seconds before facing her daughter with a look that demanded answers.

"I think they're from the past."

"I was hoping that wasn't the case," she let out a long sigh. Then it was as if something clicked in her because in an instant she was before Sarada checking for injuries.

When she found none, she relaxed a little before turning toward the teenagers with a glare. She knew best what kind of people were before her.

Upon feeling her heated glare they backed away slightly suddenly terrified of the woman before them even Sasuke, as he could tell the Sakura before him was not the same as the one he left n the bench years ago.

"Well it seems you've got the situation under control Sakura-san," one of the jonin said scared, they had witnessed her wrath and didn't wish to do it again.

"Yes thank you," she replied her eyes still trained on the teens.

"Well, I guess I shook take you guys to my house and inform Naruto," she said before walking away. They immediately followed her.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°