Chapter 4

Everyone has just gotten back to the compound. It's been at least a day since they last talked to Stiles. Hope decided to go and bug him. So she barged into his room only to find it completely empty.

She screamed which caused everyone to run and see what happened. "Stiles what the hell did you do." Nik shouted as he walked into the room only to see his daughter and not his son.

"Hope what's wrong." Hayley said walking over to her. "Stiles I can't find him he's not in here his room is completely empty." Hope said making Davina worry.

"All I found we're these letters that's all." Hope said handing the letters to Klaus. "Read them see what they say." Rebekah said and Klaus opened the letter.

"Dear Mikelsons, if your reading this I'm already gone so you won't find me. Whoever is reading this your ugly,"

Klaus looked offended when he said that part but Davina on the other hand was smiling to herself. "Go on." Elijah said.

"All I ever wanted from you guys was love but I never got it but enough with that let's get started.
Dear Freya, your not powerful your just sleeping beast because your not pretty so not beauty. You slept half your life so it only makes sense Davina is much powerful then you and I hate you don't look for me. Love Stiles.
Dear Elijah, the man sleeping with the werewolf careful not might catch something from her like flees might want to get checked for that. Right um your the ripper in the family but tried to hide it didn't you feed on Hayley before and she broke up with you cause of that now that's love. Peace out dude love Stiles.
Dear Kol, your another sleeping beast and a ripper combined slept half your vampire life because of Klaus always daggering you. I would feel bad but I won't. Treat my aunt good like the queen she is hurt her and I'll kill you. Love Stiles.
Dear Rebekah, the one who loved to easily. Didn't Marcel leave you for that one girl what's her name Sofia lovely girl very beautiful probably even more then you. Well anyways goodbye Rebekah love Stiles.
Dear Hope, the ugly tribrid even if your my sister your still ugly. The attention seeking tribrid is what they call you at the Salvatore Boarding school. Well not much to say except I hate you and never want to see you again. You made my life hell now let's see how it is without me here for you to do that. Goodbye Hope. Love Stiles.
Dear Hayley, the always bragging about being a hybrid but if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be one. So your really just taking the credit me and Hope did. Your a horrible mother don't know why you became one anyways but your horrible so don't have anymore kids because you suck. Goodbye Hayley. Love Stiles.
Dear Klaus, the big bad hybrid. Your only a hybrid because grandma cheated otherwise you'd just be a vampire nothing else. Wonder how your love life is going pinning after your brothers girlfriend wonder how he feel. Oops guess the cat is out of the bag. Wish grandpa was alive me and him both would've killed you together well he's not so sad. Goodbye Klaus. Love Stiles.
Dear Davina, I hope your not worried about me. I did what was best and the best was me leaving I'll try my best to write but we both know I won't. I'll practice everyday like you taught me I'll keep my manners and not to be too sarcastic to people but after all I'll miss you the most and I hope we get to see each other one day. I love you Aunt Davina love Stiles.
Now for the rest of you guys I hate you all goodbye Mikelsons and Clair I love you."

Klaus looked up at everyone they all had tears in their eyes. "We have to find my baby boy he's lost and he needs to come home." Hayley said crying into Elijah. "No leave him alone he's finally happy and gone and now you want to show him love no he deserves better then you guys." Davina yelled at them. They all stood heir shocked.

"That's my son your talking about." Klaus said. "No he's not you guys totally abandoned him when he needed you guys." Davina said yelling at all of them. "Freya find my son and don't stop till you find him." Klaus demanded and Freya listened and walked off looking for him.

The others walked off searching for him. Kol tried to go near Davina but she pushed him away and walked off. Hope started to cry and Hayley comforted her. Klaus stormed off angry at himself for not spending time with his son.