Chapter 12

Wanda is 7 months pregnant now they are in deed having a girl. Only two more months until she has the baby. They have been talking baby names now.

They have decided on the name Clair since it can be used as a last name or first name. They wanted to surprise Davina because her last name was Clair now it's Mikelson but still was Clair so they made it the baby's name.

And for her middle it's Amelia. Wanda woke up from a dream and the name Amelia came to her so it's Clair Amelia Mikelson. They want Clair to make a name for them but don't want the pressure on her.

It'll be Clair Amelia Mikelson the heir to the Mikelson name. Everyone was happy that it was a girl including Marcel and Davina. Marcel has his wedding in New York so Stiles could go.

He only told Josh and a couple of the vamps where the wedding was didn't want Rebekah to find out and crash it. Sofia was so happy that Stiles was their. Stiles told her that Nat and her and Davina were his only aunt which made her smile and to Stiles it was true.

He had a perfect family a mother and father that love him. A brother and sister that he loves very much. Aunts and uncles he lives. He had his daughter coming in two months so everything was perfect for him.

Their gonna finish school early and graduate next year so only Pietro and Peter will be in school. They want to finish early so they can spend their time with Clair.

"Babe can you get me some ice cream." Wanda told Stiles craving some chocolate chip ice cream. "Yes Luv I'll get you some." Stiles said giving her a kiss before walking out.

He was building Clair's crib. Wanda moved into his room because it was more bigger and their gonna add the crib in their. They already fixed up Wandas room for the baby since the both of them will be sharing his room together.

"Where's lover boy." Nat asked popping her head through the door. "He went to get me some ice cream why what's up." Wanda asked patting the bed for her. "Just asking." Nat said sitting down next to her.

"Only two more months till Clair comes." Nat said. "Yes then I can finally hold her and she can stop kicking my internal organs." Wanda said looking at her stomach.

"What what's happening." Stiles said rushing in with the ice cream. "I'm ok everything's ok." Wanda said. "Is Clair ok." Stiles said in a worried tone. "She's fine." Wanda said. "Ok I'll be right back ok don't move." Stiles said before walking out.

"He took the ice cream." Wanda said making Nat laugh. "He's really good with you and the baby huh." Nat asked. "Yeah he is." Wanda said smiling.

Meanwhile downstairs. Stiles was in the kitchen. "Hey man wanna go play." Pietro asked Stiles. "Can't I'm building the crib wanna help." Stiles said. "Yeah have nothing better to do." Pietro said and they both walked back to the room.

"Here babe here's your chocolate ice cream." Stiles said handing her the ice cream and Nat one as well. "Thank you babe." Wanda said giving him a kiss. Pietro and Stiles both started to work on the crib while Nat and Wanda watched them.

"So where you two putting it." Nat asked them. "By the bed." Wanda said and Stiles looked at her. "I thought by the window so she can have a nice view." Stiles said getting up. "Yeah and if someone breaks in what do we do then so she's going by the bed." Wanda said.

"Babe no one will break in and if they did I'll kill them cause nobody will harm Clair." Stiles said sitting in-front of her not noticing the other two leaving the room. "I just don't want anything to happen to her." Wanda said. "And nothing will your the scarlet witch I'm a tribrid babe nothing will harm our little girl."

Stiles said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Promise." Wanda said looking up at him. "I promise but if it makes you more comfortable I'll put it bye the bed." "Thank you." Wanda said. Stiles turned around and saw them both gone. "Great their gone." Stiles said. "Lay down babe." Wanda said and he did happily.