Chapter 8

Wanda woke up in someone's arms. When she looked she saw Stiles she was internally freaking out. "Calm down." Stiles muttered out making her calm down.

"Stiles my brother will kill you." Wanda said. "Leave him for now just relax." Stiles said rubbing small circles on her hip. It instantly made her feel more calmer. "Stiles." "Shh sleep for now." He said falling back asleep and so did Wanda

Nat and Pepper have been looking for Wanda and Stiles all day but couldn't find them. "Let's check their rooms." Nat finally said giving up. They walked to Stiles room and saw it completely empty so they went to Wandas.

They opened the door and saw them both asleep cuddling together. Nat took a picture before closing the door. "Oh Pietro is gonna kill them." Nat said as she put her phone away. Pepper just laughed and they walked away leaving them both their.

🐢🐢

Hours went by and Stiles and Wanda still haven't came out yet. "Where's Stiles." Pietro asked wanting to go play a game. Then he walked into the kitchen throwing his shirt on.

"Their you are I've been looking for you." Pietro said. "Sorry just was asleep." Stiles said. "Well let's go play a game or you good." Pietro said noticing the hickeys. "No I'm good." "Bro was it good." Pietro asked making Stiles choke on his water.

"I see the hickeys man." Pietro said making his eyes widen. "Oh yeah she was but let's just go play." Stiles said not wanting to talk about it. He nodded and they both walked out.

That's when Wanda just walked into the kitchen. "So you and Stiles." Nat said wiggling her eyebrows making Wanda raise an eyebrow. "What." Wanda said nervous. "Oh I don't know how about this." Nat said showing her the picture.

"We just fell asleep that's all." Wanda said grabbing a water bottle. "So you two didn't sleep together." Nat said. "What no we didn't." Nat walked over to her and pulled down her turtle neck revealing the hickeys on her neck.

"So you guys didn't then what's this." Nat said moving her hand away. "Shh if Pietro finds out he'll kill us both." Wanda said in whispering voice. "Don't worry they went outside to play a game." Nat said.

"So does he know." Nat said. "Yes he knows as a matter of fact we have a date today." Wanda said in a rush. "What really." Nat said excited. The girl she's known since she was 13 has grown to be a daughter to her.

"What is your dad gonna say about this." Nat told her. Clint adopted Wanda and Pietro a year after Stiles came. "You can't tell him. Him and Pietro will kill Stiles Nat I'm begging you please don't tel him."
"Wanda I won't tell him don't worry you got my word on it." Nat said giving her a hug. "But you might want to hide it better Cmon I'll show you how to." Nat said dragging her to her room.

Back with the Mikelsons. Everything is not the same anymore. Hayley is constantly sad about not having Stiles in their.

Klaus is always painting portraits of him. Hope has meltdowns every now and then cause she misses them. Freya is constantly trying new spells to find her but still nothing.

Elijah and Rebekah still feel guilty on how they treated their nephew Kol is trying to talk to Davina but she's been ignoring him and staying with Marcel.

"Davina talk to me." Kol said as they walked into the compound together. "No Kol I'm still mad at you." "You've been mad at me for 3 years now how much longer." Kol said. "When we find Stiles I won't be mad anymore and when I know he's safe." Davina said knowing exactly where he's at and that he's safe.

"Freya find my nephew I'll be back I'm going to get him back for you darling don't worry he'll be home again." He said giving her a kiss before leaving. Davina sighed before walking out.