Chapter 11

Wanda is around 3 months pregnant now and she hates the morning sickness. She has a baby bump now which Stiles is in love with it. He talks to the baby all day and night long whenever he can.

Clint and Tony moved them to online school for safety reasons for being the avengers kids. Stiles had become more protective of Wanda especially when they go out.

"Cmon we need to get up." Wanda told Stiles who was laying on her legs with his arms wrapped around her waist. "Five more minutes." Stiles mumbled. "Stiles you said that five minutes ago." Wanda said running her hand through his hair.

"Have you told your aunt yet." Wanda said making him look up at her. "No I haven't." "How come it's been three months already." Wanda said not wanting him to hide it from her.

"Luv don't stress over it. I'll tell her when the baby is born." Stiles said. She gave him a look. "I promise now what do you think your having." Stiles said placing his hand on her stomach.

"I think we're having a girl." Wanda said making Stiles smile. "Well what make you say so." "Well i call it a gut feeling." Wanda said. "Well boy or girl I hope their healthy." Stiles said smiling at her.

"How's your sister." Wanda said and Stiles looked at her. He had Marcel compel some people and vampires to make sure no harm come for her. Even if he hates her he doesn't want her to get hurt.

"Um she's good still spoiled but she's good." Stiles said. "Do you think you'll ever forgive her." Wanda asked not wanting to upset him. "No not after what she put me through but she doesn't deserve to die yes I hate her."

Stiles said looking at her. "Maybe tell your aunt luv she deserves to know." Wanda said not wanting to hide it from him. "I will when the baby is born." Stiles said. "Kids come down." They heard Pepper.

They both got out of bed and walked to where his mom was. "Look who's here." Pepper said pointing to Pepper. "Aunt Davina what a great surprise." Stiles said giving her a hug. "Yes I wanted to surprise you." Davina said kissing his cheek.

"Ah look how grown you are." Davina asked looking at him then Wanda. "I've been good." Stiles said. "How are you Wanda." Davina asked her not noticing the baby bump. "I'm good." Wanda said giving her a smile.

"D I need to tell you something." Stiles said getting her attention. "Yeah what's up." Davina said. "Um how's Marcel." He said chickening out. "He's good gonna get married soon to Sofia." Davina said.

"That's good I loved her she was sweet and nice to me." Stiles said. "Yeah she wants you their at the wedding but I told her I don't know." Davina said. Wanda gave Stiles a look. "Um D can we talk in private."

Stiles said. "Yeah." They both walked off to a private area. "So what's up big man." Davina said making him smile. "Um so me and Wanda are dating and she's um pregnant." Stiles said making Davina go quiet.

"Please say something. I know your disappointed in me but-Stiles your a kid your gonna make mistakes but do you love her." Davina said cutting him off. "Of course I love her I mean who wouldn't." "That's all I needed to know that's all Stiles and I'm not disappointed in you. I'm happy for you, your starting a family a little young but still are and I know you are gonna make a great dad."

Davina said giving him a hug. He let a tear slip out. "Oh thank god I thought you were gonna be mad I'm glad your not." Stiles said pulling away from the hug.

They both walked out and Davina walked over to Wanda. "Congratulations Wanda Stiles told me and I wish the very best for you two." Davina said giving her a hug. "Thank you." Wanda said. "I hope it's a girl because a mini Stiles is something we don't need." Davina said making everyone laugh.

"Haha very funny." Stiles said making a face. "Well she thinks we're having a girl as well." Stiles said pointing to Wanda. "Well she probably is." Davina said making Wanda laugh. "Your not suppose team up on me." Stiles said.

"Baby their bullying me." Stiles said walking into Wandas arms. She just rolled her eyes and laughed. "Their bullying your daddy you won't do that will you." Stiles said talking to her stomach. "Yknow the baby can't hear you right." Davina said. "Hush your ruining it." Stiles said not looking at her.

"Shut up Stiles and leave her stomach alone I'm pretty sure you been clinging to her stomach since you found out." Davina said looking at him. "He has he doesn't leave her side or when he does only to do his homework." Pepper said staring at her son.

🌼🌼

With the Mikelsons. Kol is at the compound because Davina ain't with him. He has hundreds of witches searching for Stiles and Freya still trying to locate him as well.

"Freya have you found my son yet." Klaus said looking at her. It's been 4 years since they last saw him and heard him. "No Klaus I'm trying your not the only one who wants to see him." Freya said looking up at him.

"Someone say Stiles." Hope said looking around for him. "No we haven't found him luv." Klaus told his daughter knowing how much she misses her brother. "Oh." Hope said going back to her room.

"I want my son Freya now." Klaus said going to comfort her. "Kol where's Davina." Freya asked. "Went to visit a friend and she's still mad at me so we need to find him." Kol said wanting his nephew and wife back.

Hayley just gotten back from another place she was visiting to see if Stiles was their. "Did you find him." Kol asked. "Does it look like I have my son with me Kol no I didn't." Hayley said snapping at him. Everyone was both mentally and physically tired they all been searching for him for 4 years now.

"We'll find him just everyone needs to calm down." Freya said calming everyone down. "Got it we just got to keep looking that's all we'll find him and knock some sense into him and show him he needs us." Kol said and they agreed with him.