Chapter 10

Once Wanda flipped it over she froze. "Well what is it." Nat said. Stiles walked over and took it from her. He stared at her in shock not expecting to see that. "Wanda."

Stiles said getting her attention. "Positive." Wanda said and Nat's first instinct was to hit Stiles and so she did. "Owe." Stiles said getting off the floor while Wanda held her laugh.

"You got her pregnant moron I told you." Nat said. It finally sunk into him that he was gonna be a dad. "Nat can you give us a minute." She nodded and walked out. "Stiles what are we gonna do we're only 16." Wanda said looking at him.

"Hey hey whatever you want to do I'll go with. I love you Wanda and if you decided to keep it I'll help you every single step of the way. Didn't plan kids this early but if it's with you of course."

Stiles said placing a kiss on her head. "Stiles I'm scared." "Theirs nothing to be scared we'll tell them and I'll stay by your side every step of the way ok." Stiles said and she nodded her head.

🐢🐢

Everyone was sitting in the living room when Nat Stiles and Wanda walked in. They wanted Nat to come with so they don't kill Stiles.

"Guys." They all looked at the three. "Yeah what's up kid." Steve said. "We have to tell you something." "What you and Wanda are dating." Tony said being sarcastic.

"that and um she's pregnant." Stiles blurted out then hid behind Nat. Wanda stared at him in disbelief everyone did as well. Pietro and Clint both stood up. "You got her pregnant."

They both yelled. "It wasn't my fault." Stiles said. "Then who's the ghost." Clint said. "Ok maybe it was but I love Wanda and we didn't plan on this only telling you we were dating that's all." Stiles rushed out saying.

"My sister first of all." Pietro said. Tony was amused by this so was Sam. "Look Pietro let's go talk it out outside maybe." Stiles said and so they both walked outside.

While Clint was giving her a lecture about getting pregnant.

"My sister really Stiles." Pietro's said looking at him. "I tried staying away from her Pietro I really tried but I couldn't. I mean who couldn't look at her she's beautiful and stunning and laugh and smile is contagious what I'm trying to say is I love Wanda and I don't plan on hurting her ever." Stiles said looking at his best friend.

"You hurt her your dead." Pietro said. "Trust me I hurt her I'll kill myself I'll never be able to live with myself if I hurt her." Stiles said. "So I'm gonna be an uncle huh." Pietro said causing him to laugh. They both walked in and they all stared at the two.

"Congrats baby sis." Pietro said making her mouth drop. "So your not mad." Wanda said standing next to Stiles. "I am but if he makes you happy then I guess don't know about dad tho." Pietro said sitting back down.

Stiles looked at him not making full eye contact. "Hurt her and your dead Mikelson got it." Clint told him making him shake his head yes. "Well then congratulations I guess." Everyone started to congratulate them both.

Stiles and Wanda we're both happy that nobody died especially Stiles. He was happy he was gonna have a child and now it's more perfect because it just makes him fall more in love with her.

Sorry it's short but here it is