Prologue

(3rd pov.)
'Another day Another pain.' Eli thought while eating his lunch with the other special forces. Michael, Robert, Rico, and Coal were Eli's friends sitting with him on break. Michael was a the jokester of the group and always lighten the mood up when it was down. Robert was the trying hard but failing hard type, he tries his best to follow orders and operations that always comes below decent on his end. Rico is the brains of the group. Rico didn't have agility or strength on his side, but his IQ did and he always has a plan that comes out victorious. Lastly Coal was a serious but cowardly type. He always tried to act tough around the others, even though he can't even ask out his crush, Lt. Shade.

Suddenly Michael said "Hey Eli. Found any girls yet?" After that he laughed jokingly, Robert, Rico, and Coal laughed with him, while Eli was flustered. "Just shut up about that already!" Eli exclaimed. Eli was genophobic, a phobia of sexual intercourse, Eli was afraid that he wouldn't please his partner or that he would have a panic attack. Besides Eli wasn't really looking for a relationship and would be better off a virgin.

"Come on Eli you know you can't stay a life without some fun foreverrrrr." Coal teased "Well you should stop bothering me about my confidence when you should work YOUR CONFIDENCE TO ASK OUT LT. SHADE!"  Eli shouted for everyone to hear, even Lt. Shade herself. Coal was frozen like a stone, Rico was giving Eli a "you actually just did that" face and Michael and Robert were trying there best to not laugh hystericaly.

Lt. Shade was walking through the crowd of whisper s and laughter. She stopped at the table and said "Is something wrong here?" they all shake our heads expect for Coal which he stared out to space. "Is there something you want to tell me Coal?" that seemed to snap him out of his trance and nervously said "n-no L-L-Lt. I-I just minding m-my own-" "Coal. Come into my office." Lt. Shade said in a soothing calm voice. Coal was stumbling along the way while following her. After a few moments everything went back to normal although Eli was sure the others are probably spreading gossip already. Eli was relieved and relaxed 'finally some peace and quiet.' Eli thought. Nothing could ever ruin this moment expect...
"Attention, Attention!"
"Biological containment has failed in the facility!"
"Special forces have been deployed!"
"Any unidentified personnel will be eliminated!"

(Well that was my first chapter in my first story everybody! Lend me any advice since I'm kinda knew to this but please don't judge too harshly.)