Chapter 1: To Hell And Back

(3rd pov)
The others were already getting their guns and rushing down the hallway. 'Was this really happ- no it was happening and there's no way to denie it.' Eli thought. Eli was ready for this. Eli was trained for this. Eli turned around to see if his friends were behind him and they were of course but they all had terrified faces on them.

"T-They can't b-be serious a-about this right?" Said Robert in absolute disbelief.

"They aren't and we are gonna be either sitting geese or we head out there like men and fight these things." Eli simply stated

They silently nodded and headed to the digging site. Once they got there they saw dead bodies everywhere and special forces was horrifyingly getting shorter in numbers than the mutants multilating them. However Eli wasted no time and head to first group of mutants. He went behind one and twisted it's messed up arm from behind then proceeded to headshot the other two finally finishing the first with a quick neck snap in 3 seconds. Eli turned around to see some troopers which they were going to assist him in awe, however before Eli could snap them out of their trance they proceeded to get struck by lightning from something. Eli was rather beyond confused than remorse of what just happened.

'Getting strucked by lightning? How is that even possible?' Eli thought. His suspicion was confirmed when a alien like creature turned visible. 'Oh god. That is...' before he could think through the alien roared in anger and try shoot a chain of lighting at him but he just moved out of the way, and ran past it. He could now see everything coming the aliens coming out of hiding and killing all of special forces. 'So much blood...so much death.' Eli grimly murmured under his breath. He heard someone yelled "ELI!" and he turned around to see Rico getting chased by a couple of aliens casting chains of lighting at him.

Eli simply launched a few grenades at them shooting them to stall. After that Eli got Rico to check and see if he was okay. "Hey Rico you okay? Any injuries or scars from electricity?" Eli said in worry "No I think I'm fine and Robert just coming this way-ELI WATCH OUT!" Eli felt waves of electricity in his vains and he slumped to the ground. "ELI PLEASE GET UP COME ON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Rico shakily exclaimed, felling tears down his cheeks. As the creature was going to kill Rico next...the alien got sucker punched by Eli sending it 10ft into the air. "ELI YOU'RE ALIVE OH THANK GOD!" Rico exclaimed in joy hugging him "What did I miss?" Robert said behind him. "Oh thank God you guys are okay." Michael said behind Robert. "There you are Michael!" Eli said getting into a group hug "To be honest I forgot you existed."

"Oh of course you forgot little ol' Michael." Michael said laughing. "I do thank for the comedy, but I think we have a problem..." Rico said. They all turned to a Mysterious woman holding them at gunpoint with a 12 gauge. "You. Give me the crystal. Now." the woman said, pointing at the crystal we all took our attention to. "Oh this?" Said Rico "Yeah sorry we can't give such things to trespassers like you." Meanwhile Eli got behind the woman ready to take her out.

The woman only hissed at his response getting ready to shoot them into bits...only to get her neck snapped by Eli from behind. "Good job Eli." Michael said smirking. Suddenly a portal seem to appear behind them. "Uhhhhh what's that?" Questioned Robert "Well it's something we gotta go through because LOOK!" Rico shouted to see a army of mutants and aliens charging at them, so they gave one last look at each other before entering...

Eli jumped into the portal to be met with a tunnel of what seems like lighting and energy before jumping out into a dark alley. "Ugh." Eli said in a splitting headache "God damnit my whole body hurts. My head most specifically." He looked up to a pentagram in the red sky. "What the hell? Am I in..." Eli was about to finish his sentence when he saw a billboard that said "FUCK HEAVEN". He inhaled his breath and when he exalted he finally finished his sentence.
"Hell."

(Hey guys how are you doing? I wanted I'm really happy how this story is turning out. I also wanted to say I will publishing 1-2 chapters a day. Thank you all for reading!)