Chapter 4: The I.M.P

(3rd pov)
Eli was once again walking down hell to get to Imp city in order to get the job he seeks. It was just like yesterday, same stuff happened as usual, nothing special. Eli thought he should stop at a bar cause he was pretty parched and wanted a drink for himself and saw a place called "Spicy Hellfire".

Once he walked in everyone eyed him in judgement, some demons were intimidated by your appearance, while others were holding guns and knives, looking at you with hatred. "One Spicy Hellflame please." Eli said when he looked at the menu "Here you go." The bartender said with uneasiness in his voice, like something bad was going to happen soon.

That just seemed to be right as one demon with a trenchcoat and bandana walked up to Eli and said "Hey buddy, you might not want to drink so much-" The trenchcoat demon said "Especially when we beat you to a flesh pile, we don't want to have hellflame spraying on us." "And you should watch your own back." Eli said in cold, dead manner. As soon as he said that he twisted and broke the trenchcoat demon's arm then smashed his face on the counter, killing him.

Eli decided he doesn't want trouble, so he decides to leave, only to meet trouble head as a bunch demons block the front entrance, making sure to keep the trenchcoat demon's promise. The fight began as two demons charged at Eli, one with a machete, the other with a bat. Eli grabbed ahold of the machete and slit the demon's neck, while strangling the other demon with mighty force.

He then decapitated the demon from before, the ducked, dodging another demon then finished him with a stab in the heart, threw the machete at another demon charging at him. The demon who was being strangled before, had his neck broke by now, which Eli used as a meatsheild when the rest with guns trying to shoot him. When they had to reload, Eli threw his meatsheild aside and did a backwards long jump, by then it was too late for the demons, because by the time they were ready to fire again, Eli gunned them down with his own.

It was just a bloody mess after that. Eli turned to the rest of the demons in the bar, All had terrified/amazed expressions. He figured it he payed for the damages "Sorry about this." Eli said handing $200, only to be refused by the bartender "Are you kidding me? You just took down a gang that has been terrorizing Imp City for years, No need to pay my good sir!"

"But what if you guys don't have enoug-" "Don't worry about it. Besides we'll save a lot more money since we don't have to worry about property damage, robbery, and etc. not anymore with those hooligans gone at least." Eli gave a long groan before leaving, 'Man I can't get a fucking break anytime soon...well not yet at least." Eli said as he saw a building was named I.M.P. I walked in the front entrance and took a good look around. There wasn't much, besides the desk up front with a hellhound, the receptionist. "Hello can I get a job application here?" The hellhound looked up at Eli with a dead inside expression, before her eyes got wide and yelled "BLITZ GET YOUR ASS IN HERE IT'S THAT GUY YOU TALKED ABOUT!" Blitzø got here at once with the contract.

"Finally you got here I thought you went up and died somewhere!" Blitz shouted with concern/upset. "Heh, nothing can take little ol' me." I say with pure confidence laughing while the hellhound looks disgusted, then immediately went back on her phone.
"Oh don't about Loona she just have bad days...right Looooooonieeeeee?" "Yes...but also SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Loona yelled "Hey-Hey don't talk to blitz like that he was just being nice." I tried to say in a calmly manner "whatever." She replied before getting back on her phone.

"Ohhhhhhh I got it!" Blitzø exlamied "What do you mea-" before Eli could finish his sentence he was pulled into the meeting room with loona also who was growling furiously. Eli saw two other imps there, one male and one female. The female demon made a audible gasp before running up to both Eli and Blitzø before saying "Is this the new recruit blitz? He looks so awesome in person!" Before she could say anymore Blitzø scolded the female demon "Manners Millie! We don't want to get into each other's asses, we need to introduce him and us properly." "O-Oh sorry about that." Millie stuttered, returning to her seat. "There we go, now. Who would like to go first?"

(Time skip because well you know...)

Everyone including Eli, expect Loona had explained their selves by now, Eli's backstory shocked everybody, even Loona as she looked up from her phone one time in the middle of him explaining who he was. When it was all said and done, Blitzø got a phone call who he assumed was another client. After the phone call Blitzø announced "Alrighty we got a client who wants some gang leader dead in Detroit, so pack your murder weapons and let's get rolling!"

Blitzø got a book which opened a portal in the real world in Detroit, right in the gang's hideout. "Look there is the leader right there." Moxxie whispered, pointing at the at the man in white and black in a conference with rest of his followers. Without thinking, the I.M.P with Eli all charged at them, spraying blood everywhere.

(Time skip)

They travelled back to hell, showering the blood off then called it a day, since it was getting pretty late. "Well gang I think this was a successful day with getting a new recruit, being Eli on the team, and a job completed!" Blitzø cheered. Millie was brimmed with joy, while Eli, Moxxie, and Loona were happy it was over. "Hey uh Eli sorry to tell you this, but where do you live currently?" "At the Hazbin Hotel." Eli replied. "Oh that place the crazed chick named Charlie owns? Hmph." Eli didn't reply back but was irritated at Blitzø for saying such a result.

(??? Pov)
We have found the human.
We have the perfect plan to attack.
We just have to lie low until the time comes.
We will take over the universe.
We will destroy humanity.

A/N: Hey there guys, been quite some time hasn't it? So basically I had lost a lot of motivation to continue this story, but now we are back in track! I'm also creating another story soon...but I won't say anything about it yet. It would ruin the surprise, hehehe...