Chp2:Symbol

The first day of school was a breeze, the only thing that threw you off was eren

The first day of school was a breeze, the only thing that threw you off was eren. Even though you shouldn't care you did , he was like your best friend in your eyes but in his you clearly weren't anymore.

𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀, 𝟩 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒~

"Your such a weirdo who reads books like this  " A girl picks up your  favorite manga book and throws it in the big puddle beside you causing the water to splash on you.

" look how she dresses she's such a bum" the other girl laughs while throwing her lunch trash at you.

You pick up the chip bag and empty soda can and throw it away but as you try and leave Jennifer grabs your shoulder , slinging you onto the brick wall.

" god your so pathetic I'm literally treating you like shit and your doing nothing " Jennifer Looks you up and down and laughs before walking off with her two friends that follow her everywhere.

Jennifer always had it out for you but you didn't understand why? You literally mind your business and go about your day.

You sigh while picking up your wet book, in the small puddle you see a familiar face look at you.

"Heyy your y/n right? " you look up at the boy that was only two inches taller than you. How did he know your name and why dose he wanna know if your y/n even though you where.

People like him only hanged out with Jennifer.. the popular kids.

" ye- yea I'm y/n your eren right ?" You we're so nervous. You where literally talking to the boy that everyone wanted.. even you.

"The one and only" he said with so much confidence..his ego was definitely something else.

"You look lonely maybe we can be friends " he bumps the side of your shoulder. The two of you began to walk into the school building.

Many people looked , a lot of them had confused looks like ,is that eren and y/n.

Eren didn't really care about his image he got along with everybody. You and eren walked to class together, talking about random things that interested the both of you.

"Wait I just realized don't you live in that big brown house across from me" eren looks at you for the first time and you look right back at him.

His eyes where so gorgeous, you just couldn't stop looking at them.

"Yea are you like a stalker ?" You chuckle out but you can see eren growing nervous.