Chp11: night to day

"I-I don't think it's normal but if this is who you have to be now I still care for you and love you" you where scared and sad. You just felt so many mixed emotions, you wanted to give jean your blood but what if he couldn't control it. He did tell you he killed someone the other day.

"Maybe I should take you back home" jean huffed out allowing his body to lift up from the bed. You wanted to tell him no , you wanted to know more about everything. But part of you knew it was probably best if you did go home since he wasn't in the best state of mind right now.

You and jean decided to go back home even though you only got to talk to him for a couple minutes, you where glad you could understand him a little more and also understand why mikasa has this weird tension with you.

The conversation you and jean had been on your mind all night as you laid in your bed. Mainly the part of the conversation where he said mikasa was trying to take everything you love.

Why you? Was a questioned that lingered in your head it even made you cry just thinking about how your friends where slipping away from you, going through all this pain because of you?

"No not me what did I do?" You closed your eyes slightly trying to sleep as you where trying to fall asleep your phone began ringing. "Hello?" You quickly pick up not even realizing who it was.

"Why didn't you come?" The voice shouted through the phone causing your eyes to grow big. "I- I just wanted you to be there with me y/n" he tried to calm his tone but you could obviously tell he was mad.

"What the fuck do you want from me?! To use me ? For her right???" You slightly shouted back frustrated at the thought of him just being with her.

You could feel your chest sink more as the line hung up. You throw your phone over at the closet listing to the loud thud it left as it hit the floor. You've never been more confused in your life until now.

It was around 4 in the morning on a school night as much as you tried to go to sleep you couldn't. Your eyes stuck at the ceiling , admiring the fan spinning fast. The time past quicker than ever without you even realizing it. You stayed in the same position stuck in your thoughts for several hours until the sun began to rise.

You turn your head to get a view of the sunrise,  you slightly smile at the image as you begin getting up from the bed. You sigh loudly slipping on your slides and spraying your body down with your favorite victorious secret perfume.

Today was another one of those days. One of those days where you wanted to be alone and think , think so much where you would get lost in your own thoughts.

As you where grabbing your bag you see a tall figure standing in front of your house making you run down the stairs and straight towards the door swinging it open. You quietly walk out the door shutting it behind you.

"I tried calling you again?" The figure softly spoke out. You grip at your grey sweats not knowing what to say.

"What do you want?" Your voice slightly shattering as you could hear his foot steps move closer to you. He swayed passed your car to now be face to face with you In front of the porch.

"I want you y/n" his cold hands touched your jawline , his index finger traveled back and forth as his eyes where fixated on your neck.

" looks like everyone does" you mumbled to yourself smacking his hand away. "What do you mean everyone?" Erens tone quickly changed from soft to serious.

"Mind your business" you move passed him unlocking your car door.

-
Y'all this chapter was honestly scraps but I wanted to get something out fr 😭 for updates follow my insta @uzuiiloverr