Chp6:After party

Eren and his friends left the stage and went backstage

Eren and his friends left the stage and went backstage. You were still in shock of the view that was in front of you not to long ago.

"Hey y/n I'm riding back with histora if that's okay?" ymir wraps her hand around historas waist while pushing her into a hug.

"Do what you want, just be back by Sunday" you grab your bag and start walking to the exit.

"See you later y/n" Sasha yells out which makes you look back and wave.

There where multiple people still in the building just standing around but you decided to leave cause once everyone leaves the traffic will be chaos.

"Wait y/n" A voice called out causing you to turn your head back. You see jean jogging towards your direction.

"Yea" you look at him with a questionable look on  your face. Jean grabs your forearm and The two of you walk to your Car.

"Sooo.. I was thinking I could ride with you pls " he batted his eyes at you his hands came together as he begged.

"Sure where too?" You slide into your car while starting it.

"Your house " jean smiles at you before sitting in the back seat.

"Actually I'm not going home yet" you chuckle softly while backing out.

"Well wherever your going I wanna go"jean places his elbows on the two front seats of your car while eyeing you.

"Party it is"

you didn't know who invited you but you had a slight guess who it might be, you weren't for sure though.

As you drive out of the parking lot, a flood of people begin to exit the building which made you speed off
Causing jean to fly back into his seat.

"Damn y/n" jean laughs while shifting towards the window to roll it down.

"I wonder if that one girl is going to be there" by the tone of his voice you could tell he really wanted to see her.

You look over at your phone and see your only 5 minutes away before you arrived to the house.

time flew by since jean talked your head off about random shit.

"Woahhh"

You and jean were amazed by the houses over the large gate. The houses looked like mansions.

The gate slowly opened which was confusing since you didn't have a password,You look back at your phone and see the house is on the right.

You turn slowly to the right and come insight of a big house. It was so beautiful on the outside, there where multiple cars already outside.