Chp11: not normal

"Can I come in?" Eren asked

"Why , didn't you already give me what I needed for tonight?" Jean stands his ground with eren the whole conversation. Even though you where on the other side hiding behind the wall that separated the kitchen and living room you could still feel some sort of weird tension between the two.

Eren chuckles lowly..pushing jean aside,inviting himself in. " you got snacks? Kinda starving" his voice escalated trying to make you nervous.

You where nervous hell yeah. But at the same time you stood your ground waiting for him to approach you because you knew it would happen soon.

"Fuck" jean softly muttered to himself

Fuck was right. you where trying to stay clear of eren for at least a week or so. Only until you could figure out what was going on with him and his little friends.

Erens large sized foot made the wooden ground creek with ever step he made and with every step he got
Closer to you.

Fuck.

"Oh! Hey y/n, what are you doing here?" His words filled with sarcasm as the same devilish smirk played on his lips.

You quickly look at the position your in, the same position from the party when you first found out he was a vampire. It was kinda awkward so you stand up taking a few steps back from him. Jean walks over towards you two making himself comfortable on the bar stool while eating a apple he picked up from the marble counter.

"Oh hey Eren" you copy his tone never breaking eye contact. You made sure to stand tall and unbothered even though Eren is very intimidating,he could look into your soul for hours.

"Eren the snacks are over there" jean budged in pointing at the pantry trying to break the weird eye contact the two of you held .

"Right" he crossed his arms along with stepping back into the kitchen. He begins to roam jeans pantry when he comes across his favorite snack.

Scooby doo gummies. One thing Eren loved most ever since 7th grade. One time you remembered he ate a whole box by himself in one sitting.

" oh fuck no " jean shot up , he knew eren as well once he got ahold of one he'd want more. "Bitch you know these my favorites you should've hide them" Eren doesn't hesitate to grab three packs shoving them in the holes of his deep pockets.

"Didn't know you where coming over shithead"

Jean looks over it. He's ready for Eren to leave and so are you , you wanted to be alone with jean and talk to him since he was the only person you feel like you could trust. You also wanted to know about the party and what mikasa is up too.

Mikasa..even saying her name made you go into a frenzy. She wants eren but she really didn't want him..she wanted to control him like a puppet on a string as you can see armin already is and you barley know him.

"Well I'm gonna go" you break up the loud argument the two boys had . "Leaving so soon?" Eren side eyed you keeping a steady visual on jean who's trying to take the gummies.

"I just realized I have to pick up something for my mom" you lied. It was a bad lie but he fell for it. You start to make your way to the door when you started to hear eren right behind you.

"will I see you tonight?" His hand gently grabbed at one side of your waist causing you to turn and face him. But you didn't look at him your eyes met with jeans." y- yea I'll be at your house around 7" your eyes quickly shift back to eren as u began to stutter. You hated lying to eren, you never did but things are different..he was different.