Chp3:New girl

—————————————————The first week of school was a drag nothing new same old shit expect eren wasn't hanging out with you

—————————————————
The first week of school was a drag nothing new same old shit expect eren wasn't hanging out with you...he only talked to the blonde headed boy.

You decided to keep your distance and leave him alone . Even though you wanted to know why he stopped talking to you. The only people you talked to at school where Sasha,Connie and jean.

𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻  𝒿𝓊𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇.~

You feel a gust of wind hit you as you were shoved out the building. "Let go of me"

Your back was now against the brick wall behind the school were the two of you weren't visible.

"Who the fuck was that touching you in the hallway " the glare in his eyes burned into your soul

" he's just a friend okay all he did was bump my shoulder, for fuc- "

You couldn't even finish your sentence as his hand jolted to your neck causing your head to hit the break wall.

Nobody but trey your boyfriend that was a year older than you.. the boy you loved or thought you did. The two of you been together since last year but you guys were always off and on . You weren't really happy with the relationship you just didn't know how to break free from it.

"What the fuck did I tell you about boy /friends " his grip gets tighter around your neck to the point you can't say anything back.

You grab his arm and dig your nails into it, you digged your nails deepr into his skin to the point he let you go but this time he pined you against the wall.

"How come you can have girl/friends but when I have boy/friends it's a big fucking problem grow up" you kick him roughly.

He moves his hand from yours to rub his leg. This gave you the chance to make a run for it but as you cut the corner of building you run into the one and only eren.

"Hey y/n" he looks at you with his beautiful eyes , his eyes slowly fall onto your neck which was red and had slightly bruises on it. 

" omg your still with him y/n?" Erens hand came to your neck to feel the warm painful spot.

"I'll show that bastered" eren looks back at you and puts his arm around your shoulders.

Once eren sees trey he didn't hesitate to kiss you right then and there which caught his attention.

You didn't hesitate to kiss eren back but the small moment didn't last long as trey grabbed your shirt and pulled you away.