# : 𝟎𝟎𝟒

( # 𝐚𝐜𝐭 : 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ) 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

( # 𝐚𝐜𝐭 : 𝟎𝟎𝟒 )
𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

" Home,.. "

The woman sat in the corner hugging her knees as she was forcefully restricted. Her movements were limited as well as her actions. The rotting food sat on the floor as she only gave it a second glance.

' No,.. No.. I don't want it..'

She shook her head as she couldn't dream of eating that, not only because it was on the floor but because she couldn't bring herself to eat food from him. It'd be a betrayal to her mortals.

Ran left her upstairs, as he had gone out to get some things for her liking knowing she wouldn't cooperate. She'd begged for him to let her go knowing that he wouldn't comply but it was worth a shot.

His room was pretty dull beside his obsessive photos of (name) that hung upon his wall. Some photos crossed out other people in the background so it'd only show her.

The photos made her shiver since some of them were pictures of her naked, or showering. It had only been a day since her capture and kidnapping, and it was a Sunday.

(Name) peaked out the window that was covered in bars making escape fatal. She sighed as her head fell helpless against the wooden door.

Her voice wore out as she had previously been yelping for help trying to draw attention, only ending in failure. All she wanted to do was cry, but she couldn't-More like she wouldn't.