# : 𝟎𝟎𝟔

( # 𝐚𝐜𝐭 : 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ) 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞

( # 𝐚𝐜𝐭 : 𝟎𝟎𝟔 )
𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞

' (name) is that you..'

Her body was too weakened to move due to her wound that wouldn't stop bleeding. But her spirit didn't necessarily relinquish easily.

With limping and stiff movements she began to lift her head upon the ground looking to the side. The man shook as he reached for the woman.

Her eyes were a bit shaken up as she glanced up, ".. Inui.." (name) whispered his name underneath her breath as he came to comfort her.

His cold limping arms wrapped around her side pulling her close. The smell of blood reeked the basement, both (name)'s blood and His. Inui wasn't in the best shape, he hadn't eaten since two days ago as well, Ran refused to feed him.

Truth be told he was Envious of Inui because he was her roommate. He wanted that position in her life, or something more..

He removed the knife out of her leg ripping a huge portion of his shirt off, getting ready to wrap her wound up. His shirt wrapped over her ankle cutting off the blood circulation a bit, it prevented large amounts of blood from draining her out.

His cold hands caressed his skin moving around her body as his head hung low looking at her. She passed out, probably from all the exhaustion and trauma.