# : 𝟎𝟏𝟖

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟏𝟖 ) 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟏𝟖 )
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞

Ran placed down the very few items they had as he ' decorated ' the cabin up. Everything was pretty dull and the cabin had a horrid smell to it.

The air smelt tainted as if it was a new house. Since the sun was particularly already setting they wouldn't be able to do much in their new ' home ' something (name) hadn't even been close to fond of.

Ran made his way up the stairs and he saw that his girlfriend was still asleep. He closed the door behind himself as he began to strip his shirt off. Walking towards her he jumped on the bed and cuddled against her.

His legs intertwine with her blood and bashed ones. Placing kisses on her body as his eyes followed further down.

Placing the cover on top of the two he laid in bed with her; he hugged onto her waist before getting ready to sleep.

" I love you, I hope you understand that.." he whispered into her ear as he slowly began to close his eyes.

A flash of light beamed on the two bodies that lay in the bed. (Name)'s eyelashes fluttered open as the light covered them.

Her head turned as she tried to move her body the other way. The rope wrapped around her arms kept her bond to the bed as she tried to move.