# : 𝟎𝟐𝟑

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟐𝟑 )𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟐𝟑 )
𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠

𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

The house filled with silence as Ran unlocked the hatch within the floorboards. It had been covered by the previous owner but over time Ran had discovered their forbidden secret.

Tossing the man down the stairs his unconscious body hit the floor, it caused him to flinch a bit as his cold eyes stared at the now bleeding body.

Sanzu's blood spilled on the floor in small amounts, Ran had a gentle head title as he walked back towards the stairs that'd lead him towards his room.

Floorboards creaking each step as he walked further towards his destination. The woman fiddled with her fingers reminiscing on everything that had happened in a short span of a few months.

Her head tilted to the side revealing her neck, mentally reminder herself of what she was practically agreeing to do. Of course, he deserved what was coming.

Ran stood in the frame and eyed the woman, he could visually see how it made her uncomfortable. But nonetheless, his sadistic nature got the best of him as he walked towards her.

He stood in front of her and picked her head up, his eyes deeply starring into her orbs.

" You can't back out now,"

The man announced as she only nibbled onto the bottom of her lip. His hands dropped as he shifted his body a bit and wrapped his arms around her body.

Picking her up in a bridal style position her head resting on his arm. He slowly walked out of the room and headed down the stairs. Each step had a bit of a bump when he marched down the stairs.

He turned to an area she hadn't visually seen before; Leading her into the area where the basement was. Opening the door that lead to the basement he walked down the stairs her eyes caught a glimpse of Sanzu's body on the floor.

His pink hair slightly stained as it changed to a darker shade. Simply reminding her of Rindou's body. Ran walked into a corner and dropped her on the ground, the rough landing sending her to wince as she felt her injures aching all over her body.

The man kneeled down in front of her and tied the chain around her leg keeping her restricted. A small pat on her head as the man gave a creepy small reminding her who he was and that they weren't friends.

She was just a victim of his plan; Somebody who he might have cared for but shown it in the cruelest ways imaginable.

He backed away from her slowly and walked towards Sanzu who was still on the floor unconscious. Turning on the light it revealed the items he purchased previously when he said he'd be out.

A better glance around the room she saw two dead bodies hanging on the wall, they were pinned to the wall. Bible sculptures were pinned on the walls alongside them with messages scribbled beside the pinned messages.

" You know, sometimes.. people turn to drugs to calm themselves.. other use therapy..." Ran began slightly monologing as he reached for the knife on the cart.

" Other people turn to god... they turn to God to ask no..— beg for him to forgive their sins.."

Walking back over to Sanzu he picked the man up by his hair and lifted his head up. The blood spill spilling from the base of his forehead as ran pointed the tip of the blade at his neck.

"Be my goddess.." he wasn't asking, more like a demand. It left (name) in the corner still contemplating what was going on in his mind.

' Is this a game..'

' A game to him..'

One of his fingers pried his lips open," Sanzu wants to be a worshipper for you."

His body dropped to the ground as Ran released his hair from his grip. " Each-day.. Sanzu will give up his body to you.. and he'll do anything for you.."

Her eyes wondered at The two who were on the complete another side of the room. The general idea was the Ran would kill him, but.. her mind was only thinking of the easiest way out of the situation.

Whilst Ran was Preparing Sanzu she spotted the two body's who hung on the walls. It was a man and a woman, body stripped naked.

Their bodies were forcefully pinned with nails shoved into the palm of their hands, blood covering their palms as some blood dripped onto the floors. It proved how the bodies were fresh.

Both bodies hung had a similar death; Both naked and their gentiles were either removed or stabbed in. The man's body bruised with purple marks.

Something carved on their bodies, it was the name of his ex-girlfriend repeatedly carved on their sides. The scriptures were something about lust and how people shouldn't be so disgusting and dirty.

You shall not commit adultery — Exodus 20:14.

Suddenly the sound of hammering against the wall filled the room. Her head turned to the source of the sound.. eyes pinned on what she saw.

Ran hammered the nail inside of the palm of Sanzu's hand. The hammer smashed the nail further into his skin. Forcing his hand to stay pinned on the wall.

His other hand was in the process of being pinned simulating the others who were hung on the wall. It briefly reminded Ran of Jesus since it was told to him that Jesus died on the cross.

What was the reason he died.. he died for the sinners...and God is the one who would forgive all of them. (Name) was his goddess.. and Ran was a sinner.. Sanzu would die for his sins.

The sound of hammering rang in the basement as the woman covered her ears generally attempting to believe it'd slow down the thought of Sanzu being killed the same way Jesus did.

He hadn't decided to pin his legs since it would probably kill him too quickly due to blood loss. Once he was finished hammering his hand to the wall he jumped off of the chair and turned to Sanzu.

" Each day.. we'll make a sacrifice to my goddess.. the one I worship, the one I'd kill for.." he briefly looked at sanzu before turning to the woman.

Inching slowly towards her, once he was in her reach he squatted down and looked at her. " Tomorrow, we'll rip out two of his teeth..." he whispered into her ear as a semi-shocked look appeared on her face.

A tear rolled down her face as he kissed it away, she hadn't felt sympathy for Sanzu and she wasn't trying to even attempt to help him. It was what he deserved.

But.. she didn't want to see it..

" I'm doing this all for you, everything.. is for you.. my goddess. "

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall