7 - Time Flies

A/N I'm bored ovo Yeah that's legit it -v- This isn't the last chapter don't worry :> Enjoy! 

2 years later...

"Techno-- S-Stop, I can't--" Dream's attempts of getting Techno off of him was proving quite inefficient. Dream's laughs turned into wheezes, then tea kettle noises.

"This is what happens when you and Kid go out without me."

"Papa! Dad get off Papa, his lungs are gonna give out!"

"No, no. I-I'm fine." he said, through raspy breaths.

"Fine. Tickling you makes me tired anyway." Techno released his hands form Dream's waist and walked over to the kitchen, where his pasta was boiling.

It's been two years since Dream and Techno found Kid. He's 8 now. Dream still can't believe it, but Techno just goes along. Kid's almost as tall as Dream now, but no where near Techno's height.

"I still don't know how you two aren't married." All heads turned to the door, where Phil stood leaning against the door frame.

"We're just good friends Dadza, that's all."

"Yeah, because Techno won't admit he loves me."

"Ok Dream, don't get cocky now." Dream turned his head from where he was leaning against the couch to smirk at Techno.

"Hi grandpa."

"There's my favourite grandson."

"That's what you say to everyone Phil. Fundy, Michael--"

"Yeah, well, I mean it. Fundy's literally part of the butcher army and Michael's just...energetic, to say the least."

"Well, we have the calmest of 'em all." Dream walked over to where Kid was hugging Phil to pat his son's head.

"Pap, I'm not 6 anymore. Don't pat my head."

"Fine, but go shower first, you smell."

"What do you mean?"

"You now exactly what I mean, now go. No more hugging Phil til' you've showered." Kid rolled his eyes at his Dad and stomped into the shower.

"Hey! Don't roll your eyes at me!" The door slammed at those words and the room went silent.

"Well, I know where the attitude comes from." They both looked at Techno, who just continued cutting his vegetables.

"What?"

"Never mind. He just needs rest, he'll probably take a nap later. He woke up pretty early for training today and he get's grumpy when he doesn't get his, 'beauty sleep'."

Both Phil and Techno laughed at the exaggeration of the words at the end. It was true though, Techno's seen it first hand.

"Yeah, well, he can't get cranky 'round me, because I actually lecture him."

"Oh please, I can tell him off."

"No, you can't. You're a Kid simp Dream, that's why I have to do the parenting nowadays."

"That's it, I'm taking a shower too."

"You won't get any hot water mate, Kid's in the shower."

"Don't care. As long as I'm away from this moron." Dream climbed up the ladder and slammed the trapdoor behind him.

"Or does Kid get the attitude form his Papa?"

"Oh shut up Phil." Phil chuckles as he comes to sit down on a barstool by the kitchen island, where Techno was chopping away at his veggies.

"Tell him Tech."

"Ok, who and what?"

"You know very well who and what I'm talking about." Maybe I do, I'm not admitting it.

TECHNO TELL HIM ALREADY!

YEAH! WE NEED A WEDDING!

DREAMNOBLADE MUST RULE OVER THE DREAM SMP!

Aight shut up all of you.

Techno shook his head and snapped back into reality, where Phil was looking at him with a smirk.

"What?"

"See? Even the voices say so."

"How did you-- Never mind. Anyway, I'm not telling him. There's no way he feels the same."

"But you'll never know unless you find out mate, that's the thing." Maybe...No, Dream wouldn't like someone like me.

"Phil, there's no way. Dream wouldn't--, doesn't, like someone like me. I'm just a close friend Phil, nothing else."

"Fine. How 'bout...A deal?"

"What, deal?"

"If you...confess, your feelings to Dream by...2 months? Maybe? Yeah. Confess to Dream by the end of 2 months, or I will."

...

"Will what?"

Phil slapped his forehead with his hand, disappointment clear on his face.

"I'll confess to Dream. Wait, no. That doesn't sound right. I mean-- Ugh. What I meant was, I'll tell him, that you like him."

Techno thought about the deal for a while. Do it himself, it would take all his courage, and it might break his heart. But, Phil does it, internal embarrassment.

Heartbreak, or internal embarrassment? Hmm...

OBVIOUSLY TAKE THE DEAL YOU IDIOT!

YEAH! I WILL NOT BE THE VOICE OF A COWARD!

Aight aight, I'll do it.

...

...

...

"Deal."

A/N Soz shorter chapter :( Dnb coming soon though? uvu Thank yall so much again! For literally just reading this piece of crap -w-" Stay safe, stay hydrated, wash your hand and hope you enjoyed <333