18 - Kidnapped

A/N After a long damn time, I finally posted again. I'm so sorry. To all of you. Ily all. Enjoy.

~~~

Kid's POV

What the heck. That was so weird. Wait, where am I?

I opened my eyes to a black room. Pitch. Black. It's like I never even opened them in the first place. Then, a flash.

A purple flash. It was so bright. I don't know why, but my body started moving closer to the glowing purple thing in the middle. Closer, and closer, and closer. Every step was like an uncontrolled movement.

I kept going til' it was right in front of me. I grabbed it. Why? As if I know, I'm being possessed right now. It was hot in my hand, and when I got a better look at it, it was a flame. Huh, purple flame. That's something you don't see everyday.

As I am looking closely at the flame in hand, a figure appears from behind it. A tall, feminine-looking figure. Welp, this is how I die.

"Prince Gen, come home now," she said. Who now? She must be mistaken. "I-I'm sorry, but I-I think you have me confused with someone else," I answered.

"Don't be silly my prince, I know exactly who you are. Your kingdom need a king, come home. Please, come home."

Come home. Her words rang in my ear, repeating over and over again. Come home. What does she mean? I have my home. I don't know her. At least, I think I don't.

"Wake up," another voice said. Where'd that come from? "Wake up Kid, wake up, wake up--"

"Wake up!" I jolted up, and in front of me was home. My home.

~~~

"P-Papa?"

"He's awake! TECHNO YOU IDIOT GET OVER HERE!" yelled Dream. He turned back his head to face Kid, who's eyes were wide in shock. "You ok?"

"I-..I was, i-in this place, a-and--"

"I'm here, where is he?" asked Techno, slamming open the bedroom door. When his eyes found his son, he let out a sigh of relief and came and stood over behind where Dream was kneeling. "Hey bud. You ok?"

"I-I...I had this dream, a-and..there w-was this woman...and she looked familiar..." Kid rambled on about the woman. What she looked like. How she sounded. "...a-and then she said something about coming home--"

"Wait, what?" Techno interrupted, snapping his head in Kid's direction to look at him in the eyes. When he heard Kid gulp slightly, he softened his face and asked again. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound scary. Now, what were you saying?"

"S-She said it was time to come home." As the words left his mouth, Dream stood up and pulled Techno out of the room. The half-piglin got dragged to his walk-in-wardrobe, as Dream shut the door behind them.

"And what was that for?" He asked, still confused how and why he was dragged into the tight closet. He watched as Dream thought very intensely, not even looking up at him. "Dream?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry, just thinking, uh....What if he wants to leave Tech?" That was definitely not what Techno expected, and he knew it showed on his face.

"W-What are you talkin' 'bout?"

"What if Kid wants to go with the woman? What if he leaves us? What if she's not even his mom?!"

"Ok, ok. Calm down Dream," he said, placing both hands on Dream's shoulder's and looking down at him. Dream returned the gaze, and even though Techno can't see them, he knew Dream's emerald eyes were getting glossy with tears.

"W-What if--"

"Enough 'what ifs', ok? I'm not letting him go unless I know for sure I can trust whoever we're willingly giving him to, understand? I'm not abandoning Kid to some sus woman."

YEAH! KID'S STAYIN' WITH US!

Dang, I thought we'd finally get rid of the small bastard.

SHUT UP! We are NOT leaving Kid! HE IS OUR'S TO KILL!

YEAH! ORPHANS CAN ONLY GET KILLED BY US!

NONE OF YOU ARE KILLING YM FUCKING CHILD!

"Tech?"

"Huh? What? Oh, sorry. Voices."

"They bein' bitches again?" Techno chuckled at the light humor. "Come at me voices! I'll beat all of you up."

"Ok, sure Dream." The two of them shared a little laugh, smiling at each other the whole time. They stared for quite a while, before their comfortable silence was interrupted by faint yelling.

Quickly, they shared worried looks and dashed downstairs, only to be greeted by Ranboo holding Tubbo back, while Tubbo screams at a figure at the front door.

Techno cautiously walked up to the door, keeping one hand in front of Dream in a protective manner as they walked in sync. When they could clearly see them, or her, Dream audibly gasped and Techno's eyes went wide.

"Hello gentlemen. I hope you don't mind us taking back our prince." She said, about to walk off but stopped at the stairs of the porch. She flicked her fingers, and out of thin air, a very-badly-bruised and passed out Quackity appeared in fornt of them.

"What the hell," Techno muttered under his breath. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH KID AND QUACKITY?!"

"Oh, that beanie boy? Nothin'. Just scarred him for life is all. Wouldn't tell us where Prince Gen was so, we made him...talk. And Kid, is safe, and is coming with us."

Dream dragged Quackity in, as Ranboo held back Tubbo from lunging at the woman. Techno just stands there, looking down, in utter shock.

He had lost him. He lost his son. Kid.

A/N I am so fucking sorry this took so long my bootiful hoomans ono U guys deserve so much more, but this is all I got done today unu I'll try to post more frequently now :> Love yall <3