AHHHHH!

"Hi Orario citizens and gods, my name is Read and you are going to watch the multiverse of the Hestia familia"

Read had heard a lot of "what's" and why's"

"Why do we have to react to that bunch specifically though?" Asked Freya the goddess of Horny and Simp. She wasn't against the idea as she would get to watch 'her' Bell.

Read noticed that some if the other girls didn't mind that much at all either. Cuz they're Simps.

"They're some if the most important in your world so I don't see why not them" I said, even if some if them aren't  the main characters I like this familia the best because they're accepting of everyone despite their backgrounds.

"Also, if you don't like it I don't care"
I say with a smile and some sadistic glee.

Some if then sweat dropped at that.

"Oh, by the way if you dare try to argue with me on this Bete, Alan. Please note that you are wasting my time. I have two other rooms in this embassy so far where I have more people reacting. I hate my time being wasted in something. So pretty much arguing with a puppy with no leash, nor a kitten who hasn't had its milk. The two of you can play cat and dog for all I care, I'll just mute you anyway" Read said in a monotone voice and with a deadly glare.

"What do you think of this Finn?" Asked one Riveria of the 9 hells and the vice captain of Loki familia.

"If we're being honest, I'm not entirely sure. This could give us more insight on their backgrounds but as well as their futures. Who knows maybe it'll help Aiz, gods know she needs it" said Finn 'Braver' Deimne. Captian if the Loki Familia. "What about you Gareth?"

"I am not sure either, but it'll be exciting that's for sure" said the dwarf.

Loki who had overheard her children's conversation "alright then Read Loki familia is in"

"As am I" said Freya
"Me two" said Hephaestus
"Me three" Miach
"Me as well" Take
"Ganesha agrees as well" said the boisterous god

"That's good" they said before mumbling a "not like I was giving you a choice anyway"

"Excuse me" asked Lady Hephaestus

"Nothing" Read replies Quickly "let's just get to the first world okay"