Yellow Trailer

Welf could be seen riding through the city on his motorcycle-

"What is that, nya?" asked nya with her ever iconic verbal tic "that my dear Hostess is a motorcycle, like the train it's used for transportation but mainly only one or two people

"What is that, nya?" asked nya with her ever iconic verbal tic "that my dear Hostess is a motorcycle, like the train it's used for transportation but mainly only one or two people. This motorcycle was made by Welf himself and he calls it bumblebee because of the colour scheme"

As Welf started walking too a building and the large doors started to open Welfs shadow could be seen while the large light was still on him.

Hephaestus as well as a few of the other girls from her familia had to admit, he looked pretty good. But the thing that caught almost everyone off guard was the colour scheme he had, almost as if him and the rest of the Hestia familia just traded colours.

They continued with watching the trailer.

*
(2:15 and slightly before that when Yang grabbed his-)

Tsubaki: Wow, I had my suspicions but to really see it.

Hephaestus: I know.

Inside Tsubaki and Hephaestus' head 'guess he really does swing that way, huh'
*
"Are Argonaut-kun and Smith-kun related in this universe" asked the bubble/not-a-stalker twin.
"Maybe, afterall Welf only called Bell bro. It could just mean they have a close relation ship" answered the older twin "Read?"

"No actually Tiona is correct Welf and Bell are brothers" they say. This isn't really a shock because everyone here knows how close those two are to eachother.

Read sees that Finn is about to raise his hand and just answers the most likely question on his mind. Or probably Hephaestus and Tsubaki's.

"The weapon on Welfs wrists are a pair of bracelets that transform into a pair if shotgun gauntlets called Ember Celica. Ember Celica uses dust shells that have burn dust inside them for extra oomph, Shotguns are as the name implies a type of gun unlike Snipers they aren't long ranged, more over mid ranged. And he can use it to boost , increase the strength of his punches, and launch him upwards"

"And before any of you ask Welfs semblance allows him to absorb damage that is done to him and store it and attack back, the downside is that the damage done to him isn't numbed at all. Only slightly cushioned and muffled by Aura and minor wounds said damage has done is healed so he has to be careful when attacking back because he could miss completely and deplete himself of Aura"

The gods, executives and everyone else just nod at what Read had said.

"Oh and by the way we're going to be taking an intermission so if you go down the hall take a left then go down that hallway on the right there are four rooms. A bath room, A kitchen, A dinning room, and a game room. Don't touch any other doors other then those four and each door is labeled so later"

**********
A/N
I wrote this chapter at 2am and I am going to sleep good night.